The Exerpeutic Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike with Heart Pulse Sensors will help you work toward your fitness goals. The magnetic space saving exercise bike folds up for easy storage and rolls away when you’re not using it. The unique design of this magnetic exercise bike makes it easy to get off and on the Exerpeutic exercise bike, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout. The Exerpeutic Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike with Heart Pulse Sensors has 8-level magnetic tension control system adjusts for easier or more difficult workout levels and a large LCD panel shows distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor. The space saving exercise bike has precision balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provide smooth and quiet operation.
Exerpeutic Magnetic Folding Upright Exercise Bike with Heart Pulse Sensors:
- Folding upright design
- Very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout.
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Seat height adjusts to fit 5’3″ to 6’1″ user heights
- 8-level magnetic tension control system adjusts for easier or more difficult workout levels
- Large LCD panel shows distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor
- Hand pulse heart rate monitor
- Exerpeutic magnetic upright exercise bike features leg stabilizers and wheels for easy transport
- Large pedal design with safety strap
- Precision balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provide smooth and quiet operation that won’t interfere with watching TV or listening to music
- Folds to the size for storage and can be relocated with the included transportation wheels.
- Folded dimensions: 22 L x 20 W x 55.5 H
- Some assembly required
- Assembled dimensions: 31″L x 19″W x 46″H
- Boxed dimensions: 46″L x 14″W x 9″H
- It is very quiet and works very well. If you plan on standing up get the more expensive and more solid one.
- This is the BEST INVESTMENT I’ve ever made. Quit, light weight, big Comfortable cushioned seat , folds and it has weels on the bottom for easy moving around.
- Pros: – easy to assemble, smooth action, adjustable seat height, good quality Cons: – seat cannot be lowered enough to suit people below about 5 ft 3 inches. We had to add a 1 inch block of wood on top of the pedals to allow proper leg extension for a 5 ft 2 person. This solved that problem but created an imbalance of the pedals causing them to turn over and become difficlt to place feet into the straps.
- Was easy to assemble, following instructions. Quite heavy to carry. The seat is uncomfortable. Works fine as it should. The plastic on the bar handles fell off easily, though. Stays quiet during use.
I have had this bike for 2 years and have turned the speedometer 4 times. (maxed it out). I love this bike. Last week I started to have a few problems and fecided to pass on my bike and start with a nes one. I went back to this one again. Very easy on knees and hips. Lightweith and on rollers so you can move it anywhere and also foldable.
- I’m so happy with this purchase – the bike is easy to assemble, easier to use, and is virtually silent. I super-love that I can wheel it out of the way when guests are around.
- I did quite a bit of research for a stationary bike and the ratings on the Exerpeutic bike were impressive. They were right. I absolutely love this bike. It has a great feel, the seat is very comfortable and the height adjustment works great for me at 5’6″. I can crank on the bike and it just glides. The LCD display is great showing pretty accurate pulse, distance, calories, etc. Love the fact that it closes up so I can move it to a different location. Easy to put together too. I would definitely recommend!
- I do NOT recommend this item, as I purchased it based on everyone’s provided feedback. I thought I’d be happy until the item arrived, with cracked housing. Attempted to email and call the manufacturer as per the instructions, but received no call back or reply. Ended up returning the item today. Don’t waste your time!