Even if you live in New York style apartment where space is limited, Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike would be your perfect choice. Boasting its 400-pound extended weight capacity utilizing heavy-duty and high-durability steel frame and eight level magnetic tension control system, Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR features a large backrest and seat cushion which is adjustable to fit 5’2″ to 6’5″ user height. With an easy-to-read LCD computer and hand pulse, you can track your workout results and monitor your target heart rate zone. After done your workout, Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR can be easily folded to almost half the size for storage. Let’s get started with Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Recumbent Bike.
Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Folding 400 lb Maximum Capacity Recumbent Exercise Bike:
- 400 lb extended weight capacity utilizing heavy-duty and high-durability steel frame
- An easy-to-read large LCD computer display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, pulse, odometer and scan
- Hand pulse sensors
- 3 pc high-torque cranking system
- Dual transmission flywheel allows for higher resistance workout
- Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size
- Seat adjustable to fit 5’2″ to 6’5″ user height
- Folds to almost half the size
- Folded dimensions: 27″L x 18″W x 48″H
- Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Extended leg stabilizer to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- All batteries included (2 AA)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Set-up dimensions: 48.5″L x 24″W x 46″H
- Set-up weight: 54.7 lbs
- Carton dimension: 45.9″L x 20.9″W x 10.4″H
- Carton weight: 64.35 lbs
- Model# 4153
- I would have given this 5 stars had it not been for the instructions. I’ve built other bikes by myself. This one definitely requires two people to build, so be prepared. Also the instructions could be clearer. Aside from that, the bike is really sturdy, and extremely quiet.
- Need to exercise atleast 30-60 mins a day for dvt’s in my leg. Was a Lil over weight limit and this beast held me. I’m now below limit from exercising every day and the swelling going down. The pulse monitor is a little finicky to get working sometimes but everything else works great. 6ft tall and sit fine on it. Seat is comfortable. Very sturdy built. Very happy with it. Price is nice.
- Only exercise bike I saw for heavier users. Great price for the quality, easy assembly with 2 people, takes up very little floor space. Just getting started on using it, but happy with everything so far. Very well-built and sturdy machine.
- I have owned several different exercise bikes both upright and recumbent. The common thing with all of them is comfort when riding for an extended period of time (I like to do an hour at a time.) This is BY FAR the most comfortable bike I have ever been on. Even if you aren’t large, I am 300lbs, you will be very pleased with this machine.
- We like the exercise bike is helping our knee pain!