Walking on an electric treadmill provides excellent exercise for young and old alike. The Exerpeutic 350 Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill is an effective way to reach your fitness goals. Lose body fat and shape your muscles while you burn calories to stay fit. It features extra-long handles for a firm grip while you walk on this Exerpeutic treadmill with a high-torque motor. An LCD screen shows the time, speed, distance traveled and the total calories burned. This folding fitness treadmill comes with wheels and can be stored safely when not used. Offering a great cardio workout, this treadmill features an extra-long tread belt that rolls evenly to ensure smooth and natural walking. The Exerpeutic 350 Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill’s sturdy construction makes for stability while you work out.
Paradigm Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill, #1010:
- Extra-long safety handles
- Exerpeutic treadmill with ground-level walking surface
- Wide side rails for easy on and off
- Fitness treadmill weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Motor: 1.5 HP
- Exerpeutic 350 Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill speed range: 0.4 to 4mph
- LCD window shows time, distance, calories and speed
- Exerpeutic 350 treadmill moves out the way easily with attached wheels
- Speed adjusts in increments of 1/10 mph to a maximum of 4 mph
- Assembly: Virtually assembled out of the box. Attach the computer and you are ready to go
- Speed control and on/off buttons on the handle bars
- Quiet High Torque Motor to ensure smoothness and durability
- Electric treadmill belt size: 16″W x 36″L
- Heavy-duty frame for extended weight capacity
- Warranty: 5 years motor, 1 year frame
- Exerpeutic 350 treadmill model #1010
- No incline range
- Assembled dimensions: 47″L x 29″W x 51″H
- Electric treadmill setup weight: 110 lbs.
- This is well worth the price .. Easy to put together & move around.. Perfect size …
- Nice price. Clear instructions. 15 minute set up. I am a 36 year old female, I am 5’4 and 220 lbs. I haven’t worked out in years, and this machine is just right for me. The box is rather large and heavy, so make sure you have a truck and help getting it into your home.
- set up was easy to do. put in the stabilizer tube in and screw the stabilizer knobs in. pull up the handles screw them down, then the computer panel on. the one problem I had was try to put the wires it the pipe. they wouldn’t go in so I left them out and carefully tighten the panel down so I wouldn’t pinch the wires. that it and I did it all by my self. works good.
- perfect for older adults. Get a good walk and pulse rate but does not hurt my arthritis knees. works great. I can fold it up when I am through.
- When I read that the fastest speed was 4 mph and others was up to 10 mph I thought it would be too slow. WRONG!!! I have trouble walking 2 mph so I usually stay around 1.6mph. Gives me a good workout.. Very satisfied……….
- but I wish it had a longer walking deck. I am only 5’5″ but take long strides and am constantly having to adjust my stride so that I don’t trip on the front of the deck. Or fall of the back. Was easy to put together. And isn’t as heavy as my last treadmill was, so it was easier to get into the house and put in place as well.
- Put it together did not work. Called company and said they don’t have people come to home to fix and told us we had to order part and fix our self. returned it to Sams.