Boxing is acknowledged as an excellent method of overall muscle development and stamina. Now you can take your training regimen to the next level right in your own home with the Everlast PowerCore 100lb Nevatear Heavy Bag. This equipment features a sandbag centralized placement system for maximized force dispersion. A specially blended filler provides superior shock absorbency. Premium synthetic leather and reinforced webbing ensure that your Everlast boxing bag will stand up to the toughest of workouts. Nevatear technology is engineered to outlast even the heaviest hitter. You can save yourself the trouble and expense of trips to the gym or boxing club when you own this professional-quality equipment. Use it to train for boxing or martial arts, or as your workout regimen for getting and staying in shape.
The Everlast training bag is designed for durability and years of rugged use. Mount it from the ceiling at the correct height for your workout sessions. Choose the Everlast PowerCore 100lb. Nevatear Heavy Bag if you are 5’8″ to 6′ tall and weigh 180 lbs or more.
Everlast PowerCore 100-lb. Nevatear Heavy Bag:
- Features metal rivets for security
- Everlast boxing bag features sandbag placement system
- Specially blended filler is a mix of synthetic and natural fibers
- Mounts from the ceiling
- Made of synthetic leather
- Reinforced webbing
- Nylon straps provide security
- Double end-loop
- Dimensions: 14″L x 14″W x 48.5″H
- Awesome 100 lb bad, my son is a boxer so he loves it.
- We have not officially started to use it, but by the looks and feel it is more beautiful than the pictures shows! It looks resistant as well. It comes with chains. We will mount it on a ceiling stud. Free delivery too! Thanks, Walmart! Price is excellent as well, compared to other retailers.
- some parts are a little harder than others, especially when i dont use gloves, but it seems like a good heavy duty bag. it works for just getting some stress and energy out. great price.
- Heavy Bag came relatively quick. No damage to it at all. Works great, easy set up.
- Happy with my purchase of the Everlast PowerCore 100lb Heavy Bag. I did a lot of looking and reading of reviews before buying. I wanted a little longer bag and went with the 100lb to get the full 48″ length. The bag is solid, probably more than most but I wouldn’t call it hard, a bit lumpy maybe. I attribute the lumps to the stuffing. I only use it with with properly warped hands and bag gloves. I am using the Ringside Apex on both and have no issues with hard spots or hurting my hands. I am realistic and know that I am no pro at this and am just looking for a good workout. The finish of the bag is top notch for a synthetic “Nevatear” fabric, stitching is pretty good, black and yellow looks good. All said and done it is a great bag for me and what a workout. I can’t see how you can go wrong with the price of this bag and the free shipping to store.
- Shipping was fairly quick. The heavy bag was in good condition, although the zipper tab was broken. This doesn’t affect the use though. Would recommend.
- With the exception of the zipper-pull on the bag coming broken in half, this bag is great! The price is very fair and quality is good.
- The steel swivel broke when hung up and the zipper was broken when arrived. Other than that it’s nice quality.