The Evenflo Vive Travel System — Just grab and go! A spontaneous adventure, perhaps a long walk in the park or a family vacation. The Vive’s hassle free transfer from our stay-in-car base makes for a quick and safe connection. Ultra Slim 16″, gravity fold/unfold fits any size vehicle from large to small. Our 4 point, 13″ thick EVA wheels and front wheel shock adsorbing system provides increased stability, safety and comfort for your baby. Paired with the Embrace Infant Car Seat, for an extended weight rating (4-35lbs). Additional features include: Extra storage pocket on seat back, easy rear access to large storage basket that holds a 17″ diaper bag, Large coverage canopy to shield from the elements, Posh multi-position recline, Removable, 2 way pivoting child tray for easy in and out, Parent console with deep storage and 2 deep cup holders.
Evenflo Vive Travel System, Spearmint Spree:
Vive Travel System:
- Featuring the Embrace Infant Car Seat with extended weight rating (4-35lbs)
- Easy transfer – Stay-in-car base to stroller for quick and safe. connection on the go
- Double grip, Ultra Slim 16″, gravity fold/unfold
- Extra storage pocket on seat back
- Easy rear access to large storage basket
- Large canopy to shield from the elements
- Posh multi-position recline for endless comfort
- Removable, 2 way pivoting child tray for easy in and out
- Parent Console with deep storage and 2 deep cup holders
- Adjustable 3pt or 5pt harness
- Child Requirements – Stroller
- Maximum Weight: 50 lbs
Embrace Infant Car Seat:
- 4-35 lb. Harness Rating! Nationally recognized by Safety Advocates for low birth weight babies
- Up-front harness adjustment for easy access
- 3 shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use
- Mom-friendly ergonomic and easy-to-carry handle
- Easy-off, machine washable car seat pad
- 5-point harness system
- Stay-in-car adjustable base
- Energy absorbing foam provides the added comfort and safety
- Auto belt guides allow for use without a base
- Canopy offers full coverage
- Child Requirements – Infant Car Seat
- Weight: 4 – 35 lbs
- Height: Up to 30 inches
- The top of the child’s head must be at least 1 inch below the top
- of the child restraint seat back
- Baby loves the comfy car seat and the stroller is great! Plus the car seat is lighter than the last one I had and fits snuggly in the car.
- I love this stroller and car seat combo. I really do enjoy it! My son seems to really love it and then putting both hoods up is really great!
- Bought this for my daughter’s first child she loves it and we all like that it is gender neutral so she will be able to use again
- I’ve bought the 3 pcs set for my daughter which we haven’t used yet because the baby is expected in a few weeks. So, the stroller is still inside the shipping box and won’t be use until later. But, the carrier is padded greatly with it materials. The only thing the buyer will have to do is attach the umbrella-like onto the carrier. I don’t know what assembly the stroller will need because like I’ve shared, it’s still in the box.
- I would recommend this to anyone its a great product and the price was awesome , we purchased it for our grandson which he will arrived in the month of June.
- Got this as a gift for my newborn daughter. I wanted something neutral but also not too heavy. The car seat hooks into the base pretty easy and isn’t difficult to get off of the base like some other models. The stroller is very easy to open and close which I love and the car seat fits on it nicely. Only this is it’s a little hard to turn which may get easier the more it’s used.
- I loved the car seat. However, the stroller broke after three uses. It has been hard to get to place in the upright position and after the third use the stroller would not fold down. Imagine being at the store shopping with a small baby and child and going to put your stroller into the trunk and it won’t fold down. After several tries and three strangers later the stroller still would not fold down nor would it fit in my trunk! Yep you guessed it that happened to me. It’s a shame because I was given this as a babyshower gift and initially loved it. Don’t buy this one. It is clearance for a reason.