The Evenflo Vive Travel System — Just grab and go! A spontaneous adventure, perhaps a long walk in the park or a family vacation. The Vive’s hassle free transfer from our stay-in-car base makes for a quick and safe connection. Ultra Slim 16″, gravity fold/unfold fits any size vehicle from large to small. Our 4 point, 13″ thick EVA wheels and front wheel shock adsorbing system provides increased stability, safety and comfort for your baby. Paired with the Embrace Infant Car Seat, for an extended weight rating (4-35lbs). Additional features include: Extra storage pocket on seat back, easy rear access to large storage basket that holds a 17″ diaper bag, Large coverage canopy to shield from the elements, Posh multi-position recline, Removable, 2 way pivoting child tray for easy in and out, Parent console with deep storage and 2 deep cup holders.
Evenflo Vive Travel System, Hayden Dot:
Vive Travel System:
- Featuring the Embrace Infant Car Seat with extended weight rating (4-35lbs)
- Easy transfer – Stay-in-car base to stroller for quick and safe. connection on the go
- Double grip, Ultra Slim 16″, gravity fold/unfold
- Extra storage pocket on seat back
- Easy rear access to large storage basket
- Large canopy to shield from the elements
- Posh multi-position recline for endless comfort
- Removable, 2 way pivoting child tray for easy in and out
- Parent Console with deep storage and 2 deep cup holders
- Adjustable 3pt or 5pt harness
- Child Requirements – Stroller
- Maximum Weight: 50 lbs
Embrace Infant Car Seat:
- 4-35 lb. Harness Rating! Nationally recognized by Safety Advocates for low birth weight babies
- Up-front harness adjustment for easy access
- 3 shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use
- Mom-friendly ergonomic and easy-to-carry handle
- Easy-off, machine washable car seat pad
- 5-point harness system
- Stay-in-car adjustable base
- Energy absorbing foam provides the added comfort and safety
- Auto belt guides allow for use without a base
- Canopy offers full coverage
- Child Requirements – Infant Car Seat
- Weight: 4 – 35 lbs
- Height: Up to 30 inches
- The top of the child’s head must be at least 1 inch below the top
- of the child restraint seat back
- I got a chance to try this travel system as part of the weeSpring Parent Panel. overall the travel set was good for its price, but definitely not the easiest. the carriage folds up easy and small which is convenient but I had a hardtime get the car seat in and out of the car and carriage. it has a lot of features like cup holder and big storage area. smooth enough ride in the carriage. for the price it does the job but there are better systems for a little more money.
- Similar to what other parents have mentioned, you would want to consider this product at its price point. It will not beat the high end strollers, but bear in mind that you are getting a stroller AND a car seat at this price. System is light enough to use for traveling, and you will not feel that much of a pinch if the airline destroys your Bugaboo or Uppababy. Stroller is compact yet spacious, and the child seat safe and light. Overall happy with the product and will use it in the future. I received this travel system as a gift from the weeSpring Parent Panel.
- I am part of the Weespring Parent Panel and received this set free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion. I was very excited to try the Evenflo Vie. Its description boosts a lot of great features that I’ve never seen at this price point. To give you a little history, I was a nanny before I became a parent, and I’ve owned strollers by Graco, Joovy, Maclaren, Chicco, and Britax. I’ve owned carseats by Graco, Chicco, Britax, and Evenflo. I’ve owned both Graco and Britax travel systems. Double strollers galore. So I’ve worked with many products at many different price points. The first thing I noticed with this Evenflo set was that it’s all plastic, even the wheels. I was apprehensive, but I’m pleased to say that the stroller doesn’t ride like the wheels are plastic. The fabric is on the thinner side, but the carseat’s infant padding is quite soft. As the seat can hold as small as a 4lb baby, the straps adjust very small (and there is lots of room for growth) I couldn’t figure out how to open the stroller but my husband did. It’s a little difficult to open, maybe a little worse than other strollers in this price range, but not horrible. Don’t believe the “one hand fold” advertisement, however. Pros: Very affordable Cute pattern, could be gender neutral Car seat safely fits babies at 4lbs Cons: Plastic Need much work/effort to open/fold stroller, especially if you aren’t very strong or are petite Small car seat canopy – barely covers baby’s head. At this price point, I would recommend this system. If you want absolute ease of use and can afford it, I would probably spend a little more to get something more user-friendly and higher quality, but this is a nice basic travel system if it fits your budget!
- This is a great stroller/car seat combo! I love how the car seat can easily attach to the stroller and everywhere we go we get compliments on the color/design. I really liked the color scheme of the system. It is very “on trend” and is neutral enough to use for any child. I definitely prefer it to the blue and pink palettes that seem to dominate the baby gear market. It’s perfect for either a little baby boy or girl and is so stylish. The quality is fantastic as well. Both the car seat and the stroller are relatively light weight. The car seat is larger than the average infant car seat, again making it good for extended use. I really liked how small the stroller folded. The basket is large and holds everything we need when we are out and about. We’ve used this for walks outside and the wheels did great (and put the baby right to sleep!) and also for shopping in a store and it is very easy to steer and maneuver. Its perfect from brand new baby all the way through the toddler years (I also have a 2.5 year old who’s used it as well…he loved it!!) Thanks to the weeSpring Parent Panel for sending me this travel system! I love it!
- Thank you weespring for giving me the opportunity to join your parent panel and the opportunity to try this travel system which is so light weight and convenient for me considering I have a bad back
- Appearance: I really liked the color scheme of the system. It is very “on trend” and is neutral enough to use for any child. I definitely prefer it to the blue and pink palettes that seem to dominate the baby gear market. Car seat: The car seat was exceptionally light and was easy to install. I liked how easy the leveling marker on the base was to read and making adjustments to the angle of the base was very easy using the built in system. The insertion and removal of the seat into the base was also very easy. I really liked the way that it attached and detached. The issue that I had with the car seat was that its lightness made it feel cheap and also made it so that very little padding and foam was actually in between the cover and the hard plastic. Stroller: I really liked how small the stroller folded and the sunshade which was much sturdier than on the stroller that I currently use, but setting up and collapsing the stroller was not as easy as I would have liked. When trying to set up the stroller, it would not lock into place easily while setting up one handed. It was also difficult to collapse one handed because the telescoping handle would not collapse evenly on both sides which made it so that it would not fold properly. I received this travel system as part of the weeSpring Parent Panel.