Keep your little one safe and comfy in the car with the Evenflo Symphony LX All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat in the Harrison design. It accommodates children ranging from 5 to 110 lbs and is easy to install and adjust. The headrest of this Evenflo car seat is adjustable to five different heights to accommodate kids as they grow. The seat can also be reclined at three possible angles. Quick Connector technology makes installation quick and convenient so that the convertible baby car seat fits in snugly and safely. The infinite slide harness moves to the correct position for a kid’s individual size so that there is no need to rework it each time they grow. A red lever on the front of the Harrison Evenflo Symphony LX All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat enables quick recline adjustment. The seat keeps young passengers safely strapped in for long and short trips.
Evenflo Symphony LX All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Harrison:
- Supports children from 5 to 110 lbs
- 5-position height-adjustable headrest to support your growing child
- 3 positions of recline for optimum comfort
- Quick connectors: simply click, click and pull for a super-fast, super-snug installation of the Evenflo car seat to the vehicle
- Infinite slide harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time
- No need to rework the harness of this convertible baby car seat as your child grows
- My husband and I have always been super specific about what car seats we buy for my son. We want him to be safe and comfortable. We are really happy with this car seat. It’s easy to install and use. My son is super comfortable in it and he used to hate being in a car seat. It’s a great product I would just recommend not buying it from Walmart. The day we are supposed to receive it, it hadn’t even been shipped. So we canceled the order, just to find out for days later that it had been shipped and would be at our house the next day. Dealing with Walmart has been such a hassle. We bought our second one for our other car at Toys “R” Us. It’s a great car seat.
- Is a beautiful , comfortable and safe car seat I buy this for my grandson and I think is the best gift for my little one.
- I bought this item for my 13 month old and it’s working out great for her. The carseat has nice padding and she futs perfectly in it.
- This seat came fully assembled, and was very simple to put into the van. This is my fourth baby, and this is the best car seat I have owned. I particularly like that it is very comfortable and safe.
- It’s still new so kinda hard to give a good review but I like it so far. It sets up nice and tall so my boy can see out the windshield the side make it hard for him to see out the side windows. It was super easy to install and adjust to fit.
- Easy to install. My son looks and feels comfortable. The color was as described and I know my little one is safe and secure. A plus is when he gets out the seat he is not as sweaty. I have a tall 1 y/o and I am glad to say his legs don’t hang over the edge of the seat. Would definitely recommend this product after months of research I’m glad we got this car seat.
- Great car seat . My daughter loves it she can see out the windows and its very comfortable for hrr lots of cushion for our long drives. I plan on buying a second one for our other car.
- I love this seat! I have been looking for one for about 6 months but refused to pay more than $150 for it. This seat is very comfortable, easy to buckle, looks great, and offers tons of safety features. Great car seat for a great price! We will be using it for many years to come.
- So this is my second review of this product, because my first one was deleted. Seat rattles constantly when a child is not in it, in refacing setup. Drives my wife and I crazy. To properly tighten the car seat, you need to partially remove the cover so you can pull on the tightening strap in the correct direction. After the seat is in place, it is secure and my daughter seems to like the seat.