The Taylor Evenflo Maestro Harnessed Booster Car Seat features an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self-adjust to your child’s height while in booster mode. Enhanced sidewalls and head support provide comfort and safety for the child. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders with flexible stripe design. The Taylor Evenflo Maestro Harnessed Booster Car Seat accommodates children ranging from 22 to 110 pounds. This combination Evenflo Maestro Booster Car Seat provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide array of innovative features.
Evenflo Maestro Harnessed Booster Car Seat, Taylor:
- For 5-point harness use: for a child 22-50 lbs and 28-50″ tall; tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest; at least 1 year of age
- For booster use: for a child 40-110 lbs and 43.3-57″ tall; tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest; at least 4 years of age
- This baby booster car seat converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
- Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety and comfort
- Removable head pillow maximizes child’s comfort
- The Evenflo Maestro Booster Car Seat machine-washable car seat pad keeps the seat looking clean
- Integrated cup holders for convenience
- Assembled weight: 11 lbs
- Dimensions of the baby booster car seat: 20.5″L x 19″W x 27″H
- Equipped for LATCH and tether systems
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- The Taylor Evenflo Maestro Harnessed Booster Car Seat has been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- I just wish the cup holders were a little deeper.. but the girls love them ..
- This booster seat is perfect for children who have outgrown regular car seats but are not quite ready for seat belt booster seats.
- This seat was very easy to install with the tether. It is very padded and feels soft and comfortable. Its not very bulky, or space consuming. My 3 year old really enjoyed riding in it. it comes assembled, except for the cup holders to snap on. The straps are thicker than the Safety 1st band we usually use and I liked that, because they don’t tangle as easily. I also like that the chest chip is tight on the belts, which keeps it in place instead of sliding around. It is easy to tighten and loosen, hopefully it will stay that way but only time will tell.
- My daughter is so comfortable in this seat and best of all its affordable. It also changes into a booster seat!
- My daughter looks like a big girl in this car seat. It’s very cute, looks comfy and my 1 year old loves riding in the car now! Very nice for the price!
- Having a booster with a harness for as long as possible is the safest thing for your child. It keeps them in the correct position, in case you get into an accident. The only thing my daughter does not like is the cup holders are simply with straps so she can’t put her small toys in there without risking them falling out. Other than that we are very happy with this model. We had to return another model because it only went up to 40 lbs but this one goes up to 50 lbs.
- I love this car seat so I ordered a second one. Looking at it online I wasn’t sure which one to pick but after getting it I just love it. The picture doesn’t do it justice either.
- This is a great carseat. My toddler girl loves it and the dual cup holders which can hold a snack and drink.
- My husband has a 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa and it fits his bike perfectly. It is waterproof and is stretchy on the bottom to get a tight fit around the bottom.
- Love this car seat. I read about 100 reviews and everyone that bought it love it. Love how it’s a 5 point harness option for when my daughter is older. I believe having a five point harness when there 3-4 is safer for my daughter. I would tell all my friends to get this.
- We bought this for our very tall 14 month old daughter. It has plenty of room for her to grow and she loves being able to see forward like her brother and sisters. Great value for large families on a budget.
- with the hundreds and hundreds of babyseats on the market, just wanted to say that for your dollar, this seat GREAT. It is exactly what the pictures and reviews said it would be. Do not spend all that extra money on a “larger” name brand. I bought one for my 1 year old son and 3e year old daughter and they are spacious, comfortable, and durable.
- store description doesn’t mention the steel reinforcement, which is a plus, when comparing to other higher priced brands.
- I didn’t like the seat, my child sat really low compared to the other seat in our other vehicle. It just was not a fit good fit us. I have since returned it and have purchased the regular brand I stay with.