The Evenflo Embrace LX Infant Car Seat in Penelope combines safety, comfort and ease with exclusive convenience features for you. With the lightweight design, you won’t have to worry about your arm getting tired while on the go. Your baby will be comfortable on the road with a removable plush head pillow and pivoting canopy with this lightweight baby car seat. It features three shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use and has an up-front harness adjustment for easy access to baby. The Evenflo Embrace LX Infant Car Seat makes a useful gift for you or for a mom or dad-to-be for a baby shower. You will feel good knowing your little one is safe and sound while traveling, and it is nationally recognized by Safety Advocates for low birth-weight babies.
Evenflo Embrace LX Infant Car Seat, Penelope:
- Evenflo car seat designed for children 4-35 lbs
- Up-front harness adjustment for easy access
- 3 shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use
- Canopy shields baby from the elements
- Nationally recognized by Safety Advocates for low birth-weight babies
- 25% lighter than comparable infant car seats
- Lightweight baby car seat for moms; same protection for baby
- Loved the colors on it, my babys first ride home looked to be comfortably with the head protector thats provided with.
- I really like this carseat. It is lightweight so it is easy to carry. The pattern is so cute. The only thing I don’t like is the sun shade seems a little cheap and isn’t big enough to block the sun sometimes.
- I love it because it supports the baby’s head, the details and colors. Really comfortable plus the reviews on it made me get it.
- I love this car seat my favorite part has to be the head rest pillows there so soft and have a memory foam feel to them and the color and Design is super cute
- I loved this car seat. Very light weight and a super cute print. My daughter however despised it. She grew super fast so at 6-7 months she couldn’t move with a winter coat. She is 8 months now at 12-18/18 month clothing and barely fits width wise so we had to upgrade. But overall, it was a really good starter seat!
- This is even cuter in person. The colors are so sweet and soft. The seat itself is very light weight which is nice when you are carrying it with the added weight of the baby. The handle is easy to move and lock into place and the seat snaps into and releases from the base very easily as well. Great car seat!
- We purchased this car seat, base, and the stroller that matches. The car seat itself is just a normal carseat. Nothing fancy. Although, I have had problems with it, where the sunshade is supposed to go, the piece randomly broke. I do have a warranty but am on the verge of looking at a convertible carseat. The head rest doesn’t stay in place and always gets in my daughters face. The sunshade itself doesn’t do too well at covering my daughters face. The handle is a little uncomfortable to carry once baby starts getting heavier. Also, the one we purchased was supposed to come with a little cushion that goes under the bottom and did not. Overall, a good first carseat.