The Ergonomic Medical Stool with Foot Ring features durable black fabric upholstery. It includes dual wheel casters for easy mobility and an easy to maneuver sturdy circular base. This ergonomic stool, black, features a pneumatic gas lift, an accordion cylinder cover, a convenient pull handle to make height adjustments and a 14-inch seat diameter. Ergonomic Medical Stool with Foot Ring, Black:
- Ergonomic design
- Durable fabric upholstery
- Accordion cylinder cover
- Pneumatic stool with gas lift
- Durable circular base
- Dual-wheel casters
- Seat size: 14″ Diameter
- Seat height: 18” – 22” H
- Overall dimensions: 18” W x 18′ ‘D x 18” – 22” H
Warning Text: 2 yr Parts
- And nice very comfortable design and size for me at 5’1″ height!!!!
- I have a bad back and this adjusts down to the perfect height for cleaning cabinets, the oven, bathtub, etc. Plan to get one to bring to work as well. Be sure to grab the stool seat when you sit, rollers are so good you may push it away before touching down!
- Takes up very little space. I am 400 lbs, so I know it may not last long, but it seems to hold my weight ok as long as I am VERY careful. Assembly is ridiculously easy.
- Everything is fine except one wheel is loose and falls out if you pick up the chair. I am keeping it but because of that would not recommend to a friend.
- This little stool is just what I was looking for and at a great price. I put it together in less than 5 minutes (seriously) and it’s super comfortable, looks great, rolls out of the way under my computer desk in a snap, and the comfortable foot ring was the clincher for me. Love it!
- Nice stool, wheels are smooth I can scoot around, but I would spend a bit more and get a better seat (More padding, if I sit at the computer too long; sore butt )