Strikingly Unique Moisturizing Lotion works to provide all-day moisturization for your dry or combination skin. It leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth.
Helps enhance skin’s natural moisture barrier
Soft, smooth texture
100% fragrance free
Equate Beauty Strikingly Unique Moisturizing Lotion:
- Helps enhance skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Soft, smooth texture
- Equate moisturizing lotion in 4.2 fl oz bottle is ideal for dry or combination skin
- All-day moisturization
- 100% fragrance-free
- Dermatologist tested
Health Concern: Dryness
Skin Care Concern: Dryness
Ingredients: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Saccharide isomerate, Sesamum indicum oil, Lanolin alcohol, Hordeum Vulgare Extract, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, YELLOW 6 LAKE, Yellow 5, Red 33;Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Lanolin Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Hordeum Vulgare Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylgycerin, Yellow 6 (Cl 15985), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Red 33 (Cl 17200).
Instructions: Apply twice a day to face And throat all over, or where needed. For best results, use after Clarifying Toner.
- This is by far the best face lotion I have ever used. I have tried many. non greasy, feels really fresh.
- between this product and the Clinique moisturizer. Why would anyone pay the cost difference?
- Absolutely love the feeling if this product! It is very close to Clinique (slightly thinner), no sent and lift on the face.
- This is very similar to the “compared to” brand. The plastic packaging is OK. There always seems to be a little at the bottom that cannot be pumped out. However, the lotion works like a charm.
- Seems to be a good product but I haven’t used it long enough to tell for sure. Price was great. I would recommend it to my family and friends.
- I have been using clinique for years and decided to try Equate’s brand. Nearly identical to Clinique at a fraction of the price. Wish I had known about it sooner!
- I have used Clinique all my life. This product is a fourth of the cost and works just as well! Thankful that I stumbled across it in the cosmetic dept one day.
- Yuck, it felt like petroleum jelly on my face., so greasy! Not even a little bit comparable to Clinique! And it made my skin peel, have no idea what’s up with that. I will be returning this product.