Indulge in savory home-cooked meals with the Elite Platinum 8.5-Quart Stainless-Steel Slow Cooker. It is easy to use and includes features that will make it a popular accessory in your kitchen. The Elite slow cooker has low, high and keep warm settings. Its oval-shaped design makes it easy to prepare large stews and roasts. It has a stainless-steel finish. The Elite cooker features cool-touch knobs and handles for safety. The removable stoneware pot provides room for large cuts of meat so that there will always be plenty of food to go around. Make everything from vegetarian stews to casseroles, curries and pot roasts with this handy item.
Elite Platinum 8.5-Quart Stainless-Steel Slow Cooker:
- Features an 8.5-qt removable stoneware pot
- Convenient lowithhigh/keep warm settings
- Oval-shaped design with brushed stainless steel finish
- Tempered clear glass lid
- Elite slow cooker has cool-touch handles and knobs
- Dishwasher safe glass lid and stoneware pot
- 380 Watts
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# MST-900V
- Create large roasts with this high-capacity cooker
- Slow cook meats and vegetables to create a healthy low-fat meal
- Stainless-steel cooker with black accents goes well with all types of decor
- I have only use it 1 time but I only put it on low and it cooked it real fast and didn’t take to long either. I checked it after 5 hours and it fell apart when I checked it with a fork.
- I was looking for a large slow cooker, this one did not disappoint me. It will easily hold 2-3 racks of baby ribs. The size makes it rather heavy when filled due to interior crock. Exterior is aluminum, gets hot to the touch. But overall love the size and function. It would be better if it could automatically switch to warm setting when cooking time was completed. Walmart ship to store for pickup is convenient and never fails to arrive when promised.
- I am very happy with this purchase. Operating temperatures are true and easy to maintain. I use mine weekly. I’ve made my own tomato sauce, chili, stews and recently a rib roast. I have not had to adjust any of my recipes, except to increase the quantity of what I am cooking.
- So far the Elite Platinum 8.5-Quart Stainless Steel Slow Cooker works very good. I wish the glass lid was made of a different material. If you would drop it it looks like it will break easily.
- This slow cooker is huge, just what I was looking for when a big quantity is needed. It has rather lightweight material on the outside, but I don’t see that as a bad thing. It has only 3 legs on the bottom, but that doesn’t seem to be causing a problem either. Good product!
- I was very excited to start using my new slow cooker! It was very classy looking, and had ample cooking space – good for our family of 8. However, after only a few uses, I heard a horrible POP and the crock had cracked. Fortunately, I had owned it for less than a month, so the company replaced it free of charge. Once I got the replacement and started using it again, after only a few times of use, it happened AGAIN! In the same location, around the bottom edge. The actual crock is only guaranteed for a month, so I was out of luck this time. I was offered to buy a replacement crock at 50% off – but, I’m doubting that the third time’s a charm! I am going to attempt to return it at the store this time and give another brand a try. I have found out that it is not unusual for slow cooker crocks to only have a month (or no) warranty.