Enhance your entertainment experience with an Element ELEFW328 32″ 720p 60Hz Class LED HDTV. It features a thin bezel design with a sleek piano black finish that offers a sophisticated look in any room of your home. This Element 32″ LED HDTV displays a large LED backlit widescreen panel for optimal viewing in a variety of angles. It delivers a brilliant, high quality 1366 x 768 resolution picture with a 60Hz refresh rate so you can enjoy shows and movies in stunning clarity. Receive vivid colors with sharper images and detail with the 16:9 high contrast aspect ratio on this 32″ class LED HDTV. It is also equipped with two HDMI ports, one USB port, digital audio output and input and V-chip parental controls. HDMI technology delivers crystal-clear digital video, multi-channel surround sound and advanced control data, all through one cable. Connect the Element 32″ LED HDTV to any cable box, gaming console, computer/laptop, streaming media device or Blu-ray player via the HDMI connections.
Element ELEFW328 32″ 720p 60Hz Class LED HDTV:
- 32″ LED panel
- With a 1366 x 768 resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
- View your movies as the director intended
- Wide 176-degree vertical and 176-degree horizontal angles
- See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- Built-in digital tuner
- Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 2
- Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 32″ class LED HDTV screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
- I received this TV as a gift last Sept (2016) replaced an old but still in great shape 13” Magnavox, and instantly loved it. Had a little confusion with a cable but Spectrum came and spent 5 mins. with it and programming it for me. Beautiful picture and boy the volume over #8 will blow you through the wall. Even on #3-4 is very audible. Thanks, Wal-Mart
- We purchased 2 of these 3 months ago when our house was hit by lightning and fried all of our TV’s and we just love them. Very good picture, great sound, easy to program. I was shocked and very happy.
- Nothing fancy bought it for my office which is moderately noisy but the volume doesn’t really get loud like the other televisions I own. Kinda sucks
- We purchased 4 of these TVs from Walmart in Rhinelander but needed 5 so ordered one online and as usual we got a great speedy delivery. The TVs are excellent for the price simple to install and programming was so easy and a great picture quality, would definitely recommend to anyone who does not want to spend a fortune on a TV
- We put this TV in the kids room on a wall mount and it works perfect in there
- I purchased 1 last year and recently purchased 2 additional ones as gifts. So far the feedback from my children whom the purchases were made for has been positive. Even my 1 yr old granddaughter noticed the difference with her mothers’ TV. She’s not standing right up close to see it as this is a bigger one. No problems so far and decent quality at a bargain price.
- We bought this TV from Walmart 1.5 year ago, and for the past 3 months it has been having this problem of not turning on. It turned out to be a very common problem and a lot of people were having the same problem online on different website with the same brand.