The Electric Fireplace with Mantle adds classic style to any room along with warmth and comfort. It goes up against the wall, creating the look of the real thing while operating without fire or gas. With 3750 BTUs, it heats rooms up to 325 square feet, such as living rooms and dens. It also has the option of operating without heat, giving only the look of flames and burning wood. This classic electric fireplace is available in multiple finishes and features a realistic flame effect.
Electric Fireplace with 44″ Mantle:
- Classically styled mantle
- 1250W heater
- Can be used with or without heater
- Realistic flame effect
- 3750 BTUs
- Heats rooms up to 325 sq ft
- Classic fireplace dimensions: 43.31″L x 10.24″W x 40.16″H
- I have been wanting an electric fireplace to help heat our living room. I’m glad I waited because I had a lot of trouble finding one for under $300 last year. This one is nice and large enough to be comparable to a real fireplace. It was very easy to put together by myself. No complaints.
- Bought this as a housewarming gift (no pun intended) for my son’s new home, as it did not have a real fireplace. It took about an hour to put together and looks wonderful. Flames are quite realistic and it heats his entire living room. He also uses it as a stand for his flat screen TV. Adds beauty, style and warmth to the house. Every house needs a fireplace and with this great buy, every house CAN!
- my girlfriend came home and saw it in the bedroom. She was very happy..very happy. anyone Know where i can find a fake fur rug to put down in front of this. that would be the perfect final touch. pretty fire, glowing logs. and it puts off good heat. the amount of heat is surprising. well engineered and easy to assemble and engineered to last a long time. i suggest two people for final bolt tightening or long wood clamps. one person to put pressure on items to keep them tight together as the other tightens bolts down. or if you have 38″ wood clamps, they will work too. excellent, I looked at more expensive models but this has impressive quality and the romantic atmosphere it creates is worth it.
- We have been looking and comparing fore places for awhile. When this one went on sale and I read the reviews, we knew this was it. Not only does this warm the room, it makes our living room cozy and complete. Love our newest furniture piece!!
- We looked around a lot to find a nice looking efficient reasonable electric fire place … This was the one. Looks beautiful, warms up the whole lower level of our house. Easy to assemble. Very pleased !
- This item is solid wood and built very strong. Also very impressed with the manufacturer care for detail to have every piece wrapped in plastic and then sealed in cardboard to prevent scratches and damages. Excellent for the value and we are very pleased. Thankyou
- The first one we received, we got it all together, just to realize the fire box was damaged. We took it back to Walmart and ordered another. We received it in just a few days also. It was not hard to put together and took us about two hrs. We love it. Not to big and not to small. It is big enough to hang a few Christmas stocking on it and have a small tree and a few decorations on it. I can’t wait to decorate it on the holidays.
- This was a very inexpensive electric fireplace and it’s obvious. The finish has bubbles and the logs/fire is cheap looking as well. It also doesn’t heat as well as other comparable fireplaces. I had purchased an inexpensive electric fireplace at a WalMart store a couple years ago and it looks VERY nice and works VERY well. I was assuming I would get the same great deal…NOT! Now I’m out a couple hundred bucks as I’m not willing to go through the work of repackaging it and sending it back.