This Edsal 72-inch, Heavy-Duty Steel Shelving Unit can be set up vertically or horizontally and features five laminate, adjustable shelves. Edsal’s durable, steel design allows this shelving unit to hold up to 5,000 pounds.
Edsal Muscle Rack 5-Shelf Steel Shelving Unit, Black, MR482472BLB:
- Can be set up vertically or horizontally
- The unit features 5 laminate shelves that adjust every 1-1/2″ to help create a customized storage space
- The unit’s durable steel construction can support loads up to 5,000 lbs
- Measures 24″ D x 48″ W x 72″ H
- I did deep shelving to hold 20″ wide items, wanted black color. This was only product I found meeting those specs. It arrived on time, easy to assemble and very sturdy. I think it is going to do the job well.
- Very sturdy shelving and has really nice aesthetics for metal shelving. Using it in my son’s bedroom for his collectibles display. Assembly is relatively simple. HOWEVER, wish ad had indicated that they recommend two people for assembly and that one person had better be tall!! Definitely not a project for one short person.
- This is a really good value and the quality isn’t bad at all. The shelf is somewhat light duty and some of the sheet metal bends easily. Once it’s together though it’s sturdy and looks good. Actually one of the best looking shelving units I have seen.
- This is a really durable set of shelves. They can be a little frustrating to assemble, but once done, they are heavy duty ‘workhorses’. We ordered two sets for our living room and only one set came in Wal Mart’s site to store. They ordered another set for us and it came in missing pieces. The manufacturer sent the missing pieces, but all the delays cost us nearly three weeks trying to get organized after moving. Now they are finally set up and filled with all our memories.
- I don’t want to ding the product, but I feel like Walmart needs to be dinged. I ordered these online because Walmart offered free-shipping and the box is heavy. When the box showed up at my door, it was shredded and pieces were missing (fell out during transport). So now I have to wait for the manufacturer to ship me new parts so I can finish building it.
- This is a nice shelving unit. It is sturdy and doesn’t look too bad. The shelves are wood in case you wondering. The only problem was as the other reviews state, it comes in a box that cannot contain it. The box is torn to shreds. I had to email the company to get replacement pieces for the ones that fell out. It took them about 2 weeks to get it to me.
- We actually ordered three shelving racks with steel mesh shelving. Walmart or Edsal (whoever picked the order) sent two of the racks that we ordered and one of this product by mistake. First of all, this unit is $26 less than the one we ordered and paid for. Nobody had the decency to let us know that one item had been substituted, which leads me to think it was a warehouse error and someone was not paying attention. If it was a legit product substitution due to unavailability, then it was terrible customer service. Good job I checked as on the packing slip it stated three of the units we ordered. Anyway, I had to contact Walmart and they refunded the difference. Secondly, I go to put the racking up and there’s a part missing! The box was completely sealed so it must be a packing error at Edsal. I’ve tried to raise an issue via Walmart.com but it won’t let me submit my request as it keeps saying enter full product URL. Presumably that’s the product webpage address for the product. I entered that and same thing. Cannot let Walmart know that there is a part missing. Thirdly, one of the other boxes was battered and open at both ends. Luckily all the parts were there. It’s the first time I’ve used Walmart.com. Pretty poor experience.