The Edsal 36″W x 18″D x 60″H Steel Shelving Rack will help keep you organized with more storage space in your home, garage or workroom. Featuring an industrial-strength steel construction, it is designed to support heavy loads. This garage shelving rack assembles in minutes using no nuts or bolts. It is fully customizable to your needs and adjusts in 1.5″ increments. This steel shelving rack holds up to 3,200 lbs total, or 800 lbs on each of the four adjustable shelves.
- These shelves were easy to assemble and rock solid. My only gripe is the box was extremely heavy so I had to unpack it partially to move it where I wanted it. TIP- I used the bottom of the cardboard box to sit the shelves on for ease in positioning and to prevent scratching my hardwood floor.
- Very nice, great for garage space I was using in. One set was missing a piece but I will use it anyway.
- This unit works great for my storage needs. I did have some difficulty assembling the two halves of the upright rails. Other than that it was easy to assemble.
- This is the perfect shelving unit. I put it in my laundry room to hold entertaining dishes, etc. It is very sturdy and is a great size. I am very happy with it and highly recommend it.
- It’s the 2nd one I’m buying. It’s so strong. Right size for the corner, perfect fit. My husband loves it too. We suddenly have more space to play around with.
- Love using these shelves in the garage for my home organization business, Sort It Out
- These shelves were hard to find but the perfect size for our space. Well built, easy to put together. Should last a long time. We put carpet slides under the legs because the legs are otherwise likely to cut into the carpet, or at the very least leave an indention.
- Cheap shelves on which you’d NEVER want to put 800 pounds…two of them broke corners being installed. Upright pieces are OK, but the joining pieces are junk. Do yourself a favor, toss the joiners and simply bolt the uprights together. Not very impressive.