This Easton Crossback Chair is constructed from strong, rubber wood and has a classic look. The unique design and handsome finish give this seat a sophisticated flair that will complement your dining room, breakfast nook or sitting area. The Easton chair is available in antique white or cherry, so it can easily fit in with almost any style of existing decor.
Easton Crossback Chair:
- Crossback design
- Classic finish
- Material: rubber wood
- Some assembly required
- Seat height: 18″
- Rubber wood chair dimensions: 18.75″W x 15.5″D x 36.5″H
- Available in antique white and cherry
- this chair is $89 on a ton of other websites so this is def the best price. However, the screws are too long so be careful when putting the seat on to not go all the way through
- Chair is sturdy and well finished. Directions for putting it together were not as detailed as I would have liked. It would have been helpful to have partially pre-drilled holes for the screws. The wood is very hard and it was difficult for me to screw together.
- I have a white desk with the legs in an X, so I wanted a white X back chair to match … everywhere I looked they were sold in sets of two … I found one at an office store, but it was more expensive, had a 2 month wait & $39.00 shipping! No way to avoid the shipping cost as the chair is not carried in the store! Once again Walmart.com “came to my rescue”! I was absolutely thrilled to find the chair available as just 1 … but “multiple colors” ???? when I ordered, my only option was antique white. Assembly is required, but hubby did it for me, so I cannot comment on the tools required … I don’t think it required anything special & the assembly was quick … I believe the back comes assembled & all you have to do is add the seat, front legs & supports.
- A beautiful sturdy chair. Easy assembly, arrived earlier than projected. Very pleased with the quality of this product!
- Everything was going as planned till the seat… No predrilled holes for the seat?!? Bummer…
- the chair matches a corner desk meant to go with it which was already in the grandson’s room. Worked out great.
- We were looking for a simple white, wooden chair. This chair was perfect for my 8 1/2 year old daughters. Easy to put together. A few holes were missing to attach the seat. If they had been predrilled for me (like all the other necessary holes), I would have given 5 stars.
- This chair is solid, nicely-finished, and very well priced. Why not five stars? Simply because, as others have noted, it is a royal pain in the rear end to assemble. Better be somewhat handy and get that drill ready.
- The chair is really cute…the quality and build process is terrible. No pre-drilled holes to attach the seat to the frame, one leg is at least a half inch shorter than the others (Resulting in wobbling). And the included screws were too long so they went through the wood out the other side of the legs. We are not first time assemblers, this is a horrible product. It’s really too bad because the chair style is really nice.