Prepare for the colder seasons even without a centralized heating system with the Dyna-Glo BF20NMDG 20,000 BTU Blue Flame Natural Gas Vent Free Wall Heater. This device is a practical choice for the home, cabin or garage. Since it does not require electricity to operate, it is efficient for everyday heating needs and emergency situations, such as a power outage. This natural gas wall heater has the capacity to warm up to 700 sq ft. It is manually controlled with an electronic spark ignition and has an oxygen depletion sensor. It can also be installed with base legs and a fan, both of which are sold separately. This 20,000 BTU wall heater burns with 99.9-percent efficiency.
Dyna-Glo BF20NMDG 20,000 BTU Blue Flame Natural Gas Vent Free Wall Heater:
- Natural gas ready
- 20,000 BTU wall heater (BTU/hr)
- Heats up to 700 sq ft
- Blue flame technology
- Electronic spark ignition
- 99.9% efficiency natural gas wall heater
- Manual control
- No electricity required
- Oxygen depletion sensor
- Optional base legs (WBL100) sold separately
- Optional fan (WHF100) sold separately
- 1-year warranty
- Prior to placing your order, please check local and state codes to determine if vent-free heaters are permitted in your locality
- Practical choice for the home, garage or cabin
- Very nice.. loved the price & quality.. Definitely worth it!
- looks good ,easy install and throws out the heat.great price also!
- The heater looked like a 6 year old assembled it. Right out of the box I could see that the grill and glass were not sitting properly in the front. Removed the front of the heater and saw that the insides were held in place by only one tab. The other three were bent flat. I put everything in its place and installed the heater. It seems to work very well. On high it gives out tons of heat. It was easy to light the pilot and the flame from the burner came right on when moving the control knob to the burner positions. This is only a back up heat source just in case the power goes out and the furnace doesn’t come on, so it won’t get much use. I think the manufacturer needs better quality control.