Drive Medical Single Fold Portable Wheelchair Scooter Ramp with Carry Handle and Travel Bag 3 Feet Long
The Wheelchair and Scooter Ramp by Drive Medical is designed for transitioning a wheelchair or scooter from one surface height to another. The durable, folding, lightweight construction allows for the ramp to be easily transported in its carry bag. This ramp was especially designed with perforated slots to keep water from collecting on the ramp and ensuring users safety while in use. This 3′ long ramp allows for up to a 6″ rise in surface height. The ramp has a total weight capacity of 600 lbs.
- Perforated slots keep water from collecting on ramp
- Designed to transition wheelchair or scooter from one surface to another
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Comes with carry bag
- Weight capacity 600 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 20 lbs
- Inside Track Width: 26.5″
- Overall Product Height: 4″
- Overall Product Length: 37″
- Overall Product Width: 28.5″
- Primary Product Color: Gun Metal
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Came quickly and perfect for getting a wheelchair out of the house
- Like that the ramp comes with handles and it’s own carrying case. I’m 54. My mother in law is in a wheelchair that I push. I’m able to carry the ramp around without any problem. Not sure how it would work for a motorized chair. However for out situation it works wonderful.
- Got this for my dad and with my brother’s help this worked great. Thanks Walmart.
- My dad needed a transition from one room to another where there is one 6 inch step. I would highly recommend getting a 6 foot ramp instead because the 3 foot creates a steeper angle than you would expect.
- The ramp works very well. I purchased it to make it easier to transport my parents out of the house. I love it and would recommend it for anyone. It is easy to use.
- My friend is older and it seems hard for her to use it but she did put it in ace for me today and we got in the house fine.
- Lightweight, strong and very portable. I would recommend it
- Exactly what I needed. stays in places nicely. Needed it for power chair.