Hypoallergenic, waterproof, antibacterial cover, wipes clean with warm water and a mild soap meets all federal flammability standards, 10 year warranty, mattress fits cribs and toddler beds.
Dream On Me Orthopedic Firm Foam Standard Crib Mattress:
- Washable cover
- Wipes clean with warm water and a mild soap
- Complies with the Federal Standard Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633 and carries a 10-year warranty
- Fits cribs and toddler beds
- Still a quality mattress though!
- i ordered this for my toddlers new bed. it came on time and was as expected. its a little firmer than i thought it would be but he loves it . i would order it again and suggest it to other moms if asked
- I bought this mattress for my newborn and I love it it’s nice and firm and fits the crib perfect! I have no complaints about it.
- Just what we wanted, light weight and very firm. Son has a great night sleep, and not tempted to jump on the bed, no springs is a plus.
- Best mattress I have found for good price. In store it’s expensive but was very happy that it was inexpensive online to the other coiled brands I love how firm it is but still comfortable. My little one loves it. The coiled ones for the same price all were bendable in the middle And you could feel the coils. I wasn’t very sure at first just due to the reviews of using a foam mattress in general but I personally think this is alot safer then the coil. Didn’t have a chemical odor to it after opening or from the plastic wipes down awesome. Love how it’s hyper allogenic since my first is allergic to different things. My first daughter hated the regular mattresses due to feeling the springs and the noise it would make when you move. This is so comfortable and quite. I will recommend this mattress to everyone child dosnt roll over either like with the regular mattresses.
- It looks good for the price, I bought it for my newborn doughter and she hasn’t used it yet, it’s lightweight and impermeable it’s a little flexible but when you put it on the baby crib it stays rigid. I dont give 5 stars because I haven’t used it.
- This mattress is the best. You don’t need a vinyl cover, it’s firm but has enough give to be comfortable. My baby finally sleeps through the night every night on this!!! I will buy this for every child I have!
- We ordered this for our newborns bed and while he has not arrived yet. We are impressed with the stiffness of the mattress and quality. I would like to think we’d order it again!
- The only surprise I received when this product arrived was that it has a plastic gray print waterproof cover (much like the in-store spring mattresses) which caught me a bit off guard. The matress fits in the crib perfectly & is very lightweight yet it is a substantial mattress. I am very impressed so far… No to see if baby likes it!