The Dream On Me Naples 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib is an elegantly designed, yet exceptionally functional, convertible mini crib. This crib can grow right alongside your baby. When baby outgrows the crib, it easily converts into a daybed and a youth bed. This crib comes in several desirable, non-toxic finishes.
Dream On Me Naples 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib, Multiple Finishes:
- Fixed-side crib ensures stability
- Converts to daybed and youth bed
- 3-position mattress support
- Wood construction
- Available in multiple non-toxic finishes
- Assembly required
- Mattress sold separately.
- Its a good crib and everything came here packaged good. It is all perfwct 1) small 2) light weight. The stickers are a nightmare but ita a good crib. My question is the matresspad safe to use? Worried about manufacturing fumes and such for baby girl.
- We bought this mini crib for our baby girl, We live on one bedroom apartment and we were undecided if we get a bassinet or crib. But after browsing we found this crib and we felt in love with it. It fits perfect and it looks better than a basinet. We put the crib on the corner of our bedroom and we still have some extra space . The crib is well made, it was easy to assemble all the pieces came on the box. We totally recommend this crib.
- I would tell everyone not to buy this one .. It was so cute on the website .. Walmart was great I got it with no problems.. It’s when I got it out of the box .. Scratch up looked like it was used .. No instructions, box with tools was busted open and hardware was everywhere they didn’t even have the bag sealed.. The pieces were not mark to know what side was what !! I did know the front and the back cause of the shape and size .. I had to go to their website to instructions.. After 2 hrs I got it together.. But what was the worst was the stickers they put on the wood of the bed .. Total 4 and they were big 2 were 6 in. And 2 about 12 ins. Places were you can see them on the crib at the top on the side.. The glue was so hard to take off the paint was coming off too.. So I will have to paint the crib now.. I called the customer service and told them but they just said well you are not suppose to take them off .. Really well I did .. If the baby was a 12 month they would have their mouth on them and be eating paper and glue… Buy a different brand.. It was the manufacturing not Walmart…