Dream On Me Classic Design Toddler Bed is designed especially for toddlers as they transition from a crib to a bed. This toddler bed features two side safety rails and sits low to the floor for ease in getting in and out of bed and reinforced for stability with a center leg. The Dream On Me standard mattress is sold separately.
Dream On Me Classic Design Toddler Bed:
- Two side safety rails
- Sits low to the floor
- Fits standard Dream On Me Crib mattress (sold separately)
- All tools needed for easy assembly are included
- Model# 624-C
- Mattresses sold separately.
- I love it. It’s the perfect size for my girls. And with the trolls theme its adorable.
- We have two of these toddler beds and they work well for our 3 year old and 1 year old. Easy assembly, yet sturdy piece. However, the side rails are a little short in my opinion, which has resulted in a few tumbles from the bed at night. But the bed is low enough so that our little one wasn’t hurt, just startled. So the only reason I didn’t give this bed 5 stars is because I think the side rails need to be longer. But other than that, this toddler bed has been great.
- I ordered this for my 15month old son and he loves it! He can climb in and out pretty easily. I was more excited then he was he looks like such a big boy in it! I got the cool grey I really like the color! It was easy to put together too! Took me 30-45 mins
- Bought this for my son! He loves it, I love it! It’s sturdy wood, it’s a really pretty color. Just wish I could have got a rail for the lower sided (towards the foot of the bed) because my son falls out because he’s a wiggle worm in his sleep.
- This bed was easy to setup it fits perfect in my son’s room
- Very reasonably priced for a bed that is for transitioning to full size bed, directions for assembly are easy to understand. It is light weight and easy to move, but is very sturdy.
- My son is 4 years old and has enough room to grow into this bed. Everything came inside the box and it was easy to put together. I sat on his bed to test it out and it’s sturdy enough to hold me up. I’m 5’2 150 pounds.
- I needed a good bed to transition my toddler from her crib into a toddler bed , this one is an amazing build , the color I got was white it looks beautiful! The size is great for her room & was very easy to put together ! My daughter absolutely loves it ! She was so excited & she jumps up & down on this thing & it is so sturdy it literally DOES NOT MOVE ! We couldn’t be happier
- So far we love the bed. My 2 1/2 year old loves her big girl bed. It seems sturdy and the quality seems good. I took one star off because my husband had a difficult time getting the wood slats in place. However, once he got a system going he was good. We are glad we purchased the bed.
- I purchased this toddler bed for my 2 year old granddaughter. It was exactly what I was looking for. The design of this bed is strange in that the side pieces are not whole but 2 separate pieces that get fastened together to form the length of the bed on both sides. This was so difficult to assemble, we (my husband who has assembled many, many pieces of furniture and myself) gave up after 3 hours and ended up going to the big box store to purchase wood to construct the frame of the bed and attach the slats so they would not collapse. The only parts we used were the head and foot boards and attached the side rails to the new frame. Bear in mind, this required building, painting and assembly at an additional $25 cost. But in the end, it looks great in her room and she loves her big girl bed.