reduces underarm wetness
Active ingredient – Purpose
Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%) – anti-perspirant Dove Invisible Dry Spray Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant:
- Up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection
- Proven to leave no white marks on 100 colors
- Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel
- Contains 1/4 moisturizers for soft and smooth underarms 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps underarms recover from shaving irritation
- Delicate, fruity floral fragrance
Warning Text: Warnings • Flammable. Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. Can cause serious injury or death. • Keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing in. • Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120⁰f/50⁰c or in enclosed places that could overheat. • Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. • Ask a doctor before using if you have kidney disease. • Keep out of reach of children. • Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Help Stop inhalation abuse. For information visit www.inhalant.org.
Ingredients: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%), Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propane, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Instructions: Shake well before each use. Hold can 6 inches from underarm. Spray to underarm to feel the difference. Apply to underarms only.
- Love all Dove products this one is one of my all time favorite. Spray it one does the job stays on good no sticky marks or marks on your tops. Definitely meets my expectations. It really doesn’t compare to other products. This is my all time must have.
- I cant believe it. This stuff actually works as promised. This this a new game changer
- Like many others, I’d given up aerosol cans and started using roll ons and then sticks, that were supposedly dry. While they are drier than roll ons, you run the risk of adding deodorant to your clothing almost every time, especially if you’re in a rush. But that’s no longer an issue with Dove Dry Spray. It not only smells so very fresh, but it lasts and and does not stain your clothing. This is definitely the deodorant you need for all of your summertime adventures.
- This stuff works great and truly keeps you smelling fresh up to 48 hours! I love the sheer fresh smell too, it smells like I have a mild perfume on and I actually got a compliment on it! I love that there is no residue to be left behind that could ruin a black dress. I need this in my life! I have ruined one too many black articles of clothing over clumpy deoderant. The only thing I recommend is you use this is a heavily ventilated area. It made me cough quite a bit when I was getting ready in my airtight bathroom. I still would recommend though because it works fantastic and does everything it says it should do.
- This is the best deodorant / antiperspirant I have ever used! When wearing tanks, I normally have to reapply other deodorants on very hot So Cal summer days because of stickiness or odor but not with this product. It lasts and smells great!
- This product is a lie. It DOES show on all colors, not only that it also clumps up and falls off my armpit. Recommend using Degree Dry Spray as it works much better. The smell of this one isn’t all that lovely either.