Store any combination of media with the library-style Double Width Wall Storage Unit. This unit’s adjustable shelves, separated by a central divider, mean it’s easy for you to customize according to your collection’s needs. The wall shelving unit also makes it easy to sort and fill your media, thanks to the horizontal storage. Flexible and capable, this popular unit has you covered for storage. Keep things at your fingertips yet stowed neatly with this media wall storage piece. It comes ready to assemble and is available in a variety of colors to match your room decor. A sturdy base helps prevent the device from tipping over, and since this item is adjustable you can create the most efficient use of shelving space when it is fully configured. The Double Width Wall Storage Unit makes a stylish way to keep organized and keep your media on hand when needed.
Double Width Wall Storage:
- 14 adjustable shelves hold a variety of media sizes
- Capacity: 640 CDs, 270 DVDs, 480 blu-ray discs, 160 VHS cassettes or any combination thereof
- Enlarged bases for extra stability
- Constructed from composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
- Ships ready to assemble and includes an instruction booklet for easy assembly
- Assembled dimensions: 38.75″W x 51″H x 8.75″D
- Shelf dimensions: 16.75″W x 4.5″D
- Wall shelving unit is available in black, cherry and black and oak and black
- Good size to accommodate CDs, Videos, and DVDs. He have a lot and it is just the right size. I was surprised how sturdy it is.
- I bought this for my movie collection and works great taking up minimum space
- Assembly was easy, but you really need 2 people when nailing the backing onto the tower. Someone needs to hold it steady to line it up correctly or your nails will miss the boards your nailing it to. After assembly there is a wide range of positions for the 14 shelves, making it easy to adapt space for CD’s DVD’s, Blue-Ray Discs, etc. Got my 400 CD’s in there and still have room for the other stuff!
- Great Value for the price. I assembled it by myself in about 2 hours. I followed the directions and had no problem with the assembly. Do follow them step by step. There are plenty of shelves (I have 2 left over). It is not the most fancy but still well worth the price.
- Great media stand. Bought it for my 23 year old who thinks it is great. Fits a lot of movies and games!
- It is so nice to have our movies organized! This is a very nice looking storage unit and it holds a LOT. Very pleased.