Add some rustic charm to your home’s interior design with the Realtree Rocker Recliner. It is upholstered in authentic Realtree poly-cotton twill fabric and features a comfy chair pad for leg and knee support. This camouflage recliner will help to complete the outdoorsy look of your man cave, den, living room, cottage or cabin. The natural tones of the camouflage fabric work well with any type of neutral upholstered or wood home furnishings. This dual function rocker recliner has sewn-in seat and back cushions and sturdy frame construction. The superior coil and foam seating provides optimal durability. You can use the easy lever-release reclining mechanism to place your Realtree recliner in the laid-back position.
Dorel Living Realtree Camouflage Rocker Recliner:
- Dual function rocker recliner
- Seat height: 19″
- Authentic Realtree poly/cotton twill fabric
- Sturdy frame construction
- Fully upholstered chair pad for leg and knee support
- Sewn-in seat and back cushions
- Easy lever-release reclining mechanism
- Minimal assembly required
- 1-year limited warranty
- Assembled dimensions: 37″L x 36.5″W X 39″H
- Model# DA6314FRR
- Add this Realtree recliner to your den, cottage, cabin or man cave
- This rustic chair is ideal for any avid outdoor sports enthusiast
- Overstuffed cushions make this chair the best seat in the house for watching TV or napping
- The natural look of camouflage goes well with neutral tones and wooden furniture
- I bought this recliner upon the arrival of my new baby, and it is so comfy and the fabric is very easy to clean. I am 5’4″ average build and I was able to put this chair together myself easily.
- It’s a little stiff, and very small. For the price tho it’s not bad the quality isn’t bad It wasn’t quite what we were hoping for but my husband really likes it
- This chair is nice, but just a bit on the smaller side. It’s comfortable, and sturdy but could just be made a bit bigger in size.
- This is the most comfortable chair we have sat in. It is worth every penny and definitely would buy this again and again. Better than the cheap furniture you buy at the furniture stores.
- Got my camo recliner Wednesday, February 18, 2017. Great chair me and the family love it.
- I love the recliner it’s comfortable. I might buy another one to have a matched set. It fits the back of my head. It supports your neck. A lot of chairs don’t. This one has the right amount of stuffing for me at the head. The color is good. I’m 5’5″ and my legs are a little short for my feet to fit flat on the floor. It fits my husband perfect though. We fight over who sits in it. So I better get another one lol
- Not a good sturdy chair had it a week an was leaning to one side and when you reclined it made a clunk noise. Took it back an got my money back