Get cozy in the Dorel Living Faux Leather Club Chair. This sturdy chair is built to last with solid wood feet, a sinuous spring foundation, and durable upholstery. It’s sure to make a great addition to any room in your home.
Dorel Living Faux Leather Club Chair, Multiple Colors:
- Contemporary club chair style
- Ideal for placement in any living room or entertainment area
- Seat height: 19″
- Rich faux leather upholstery looks and feels just like the real thing
- High-density foam cushion provides firm, comfortable support
- Sinuous spring foundation
- Sturdy wood frame for extra durability
- Solid wood feet
- 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions: 32.5″W x 36.25″D x 37.5″H
- Model# WM3129-1
- I use these chairs in my home staging projects. They are the perfect size and the faux leather of this most recent one that I ordered has a slightly worn look. Love it!
- Make sure you are aware that the color is darker than it is on the picture I got it to match my couches but nope it looks more black than brown but chair is great
- Great looking chair, beautiful espresso brown color, and super comfy (stiff at first but leather softens over time).
- Love my new chair bigger than the picture shows. Sits very well, and arrived early. Very easy to put together.
- I got two of these for extra seating for holiday guests. They look good and are very sturdy. They are fine for sitting a while to chat, but not really cozy to sit and watch a movie. The arm rests are very low. The seat cushion is very firm, so you sit high in the chair. You almost need a throw pillow to get comfy.
- I was “hesitant ” about buying from Walmart. I wasn’t sure the quality would be good,especially given the price. I was truly surprised when they arrived! They’re very nice, soft faux leather, firm and comfortable. I figure I’ll see how they’re holding up in a year to ascertain the quality.
- They look better than expected, the comfort is a bit stiff, and i can tell the fabric will be delicate—i would not recommend if wanting comfy reading chair or if pets who will jump on it with nails. Great for looks and occasional chair. Easy to put together.
- Ok, got this chair (Black) from Walmart.com and had it sent to my local Walmart store. I received it quick, within 3 days of placing the order. Was very surprised, thought it would have taken longer! Very easy to put together, but I did need a little help putting the back of the chair on with the help frm my 9 yrs old son. It was easy, just clicked into place! The seat is firm and comfortable. I put a little lumbar pillow. The faux leather it’s really slick. I have this chair in my living room and it’s a nice modern look.
- The chair is comfortable but within a few months the material was peeling, the seem down the front of the back was split. This is a home with no kids, a few visit once in a while but that is it. I would not buy it again. I wouldn’t pay $50.00 for it.