The Dorel Living Blake Script Cube Ottoman is the perfect storage solution for the living room, study, den, bedroom or family room. The Blake Ottoman can serve as a neat little storage unit, with its convenient hinged top. Use it to store throws, pillows, games, books or movies. Having a thickly padded ottoman top also allows you to use the ottoman to prop your feet comfortably. The beautiful fabric design, nailhead trim and neutral palette allow the Blake Script Cube Ottoman to blend easily with your existing decor while giving it a touch of sophistication.
Dorel Living Blake Script Cube Ottoman:
- Versatile cube storage ottoman
- Upholstered in an elegant script pattern fabric
- Convenient hinged top
- Antique look nailhead trim
- Nicely padded ottoman top
- Neutral palette
- Minimal assembly required
- 1-year limited warranty
- Assembled dimensions: 17-1/2″W x 17-1/2″D x 17-3/4″H
- Model# DA6391
- The trendy print is neutral and can go in any Decor. I had one that I bought last year and came back for a another one this year. I’m so glad they had it. Fastest shipment on the planet. The brown print is a little bit on the olive green side. Didn’t really notice that Until I bought the second one and put it in a room that had more natural light.
- Easy to order on the Walmart website and delivery was within a few days. Easy to track. Quality product. I believe there is a weight limit for sitting, however, as an adult woman, can sit on it with no problem. Love the detail with the hammered nail trim on the base. Read a review that the printed writing was actually olive green, not brown as it looks in the picture on the website. I have them in my living room and with the lighting, it looks brown. the only time it looked olive green was on a day in which the whole room was flooded with sunlight. I purchased two and placed them side-by-side. I love the look. Cushion is firm, but would want that as a foot stool, a sitting space, or to be used with a tray for food or drinks. The inside has a chemical smell, rather strong, however, I have a box of baking soda in each and sprayed with “Febreeze” to see if the smell will dissipate enough so it would be suitable to store blankets, etc. Time will tell. Sprayed the stools with Scotchguard to protect the light color. I took note of one reviewer’s suggestion prior to assembly. There are brown plastic “sleeves” that cover the bolts on the legs. Remove them prior to assembly. Good point.
- I purchased two of these and I love them
- Love this footstool It’s the perfect size for my small living room. Height is perfect as well It is sturdy and well made. I may buy another
- Caveat: lettering on fabric is a brownish-green not the brownish-black the photo shows.
- We are getting ready for a new granddaughter. We had a rocking chair and the only thing missing was a foot stool. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. We sprayed it with scotch gourd and completely happy with it. What a great addition to our room.
- This is a nice ottoman for the price. The only complaint I have is that it is very firm. I just put a throw on it to add some softness. I also removed the feet and added casters to make it easier to move around.
- I ordered two of these and received them today hoping they would finish my living room, but they are going back. First, the script is supposed to be black but does indeed look dark green as another recent reviewer states. Perhaps the light of the room affects how it looks? My living room gets a lot of afternoon sun and in this light it does look like green writing on a beige background. Second, and more importantly, the instruction sheet says it can hold only 50 pounds on top, meaning it cannot be used as an extra seat when company comes over, you cannot sit on it to put on your shoes or help your child zip their coat, it is only for putting your feet on or for a child or under 50 pound pet to sit on. What is the point of having an ottoman this size if you can’t sit on it??? I’m so disappointed because the size of it is perfect for my needs and I like the style, but with the green print and such low weight restrictions it is going back and I’ll continue my search for ottomans.