The Dorel Home 8″ Full-Size Futon Mattress will give great comfort and coziness to give you sound sleep at night. It is a navy mattress, tufted to maintain its shape and offer best performance. The mattress is constructed with a blended fiber that combines both cotton and polyester. It is easy to clean and maintain and just requires a wipe down with a damp cloth to clean. After wipe cleaning, allow the mattress to dry for 24 to 48 hours before you start using it again. The tufted mattress is fitted with a twill cotton cover to give it durability. This full-size futon mattress fits with most of standard sized futon frames. This mattress is not recommended for use with a box spring. Bring home the futon navy mattress and enjoy comfortable and relaxed sleep at night.
Dorel Home 8″ Full-Size Futon Mattress
- Twill cotton cover
- Constructed with a cotton and polyester blended fiber
- Tufted to keep its shape
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Allow 24 to 48 hours for mattress to fully recover
- 8″ futon mattress fits most standard-sized futon frames
- Not recommended for use in conjunction with a box spring
- Great for platform beds. Requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames.
- Foundations sold separately.
- The girls love their mattress and I love it came in colors so that make it better
- I can’t complain for the price really helped out in a pinch until something better came along. It is easy to clean for me and does come in handy for overnight guest.
- I bought this futon mattress 2 years ago and it’s still brand you. Love it. As a mattress, it’s soft, comfy, durable at affordable price delivered to my place. What not to like about it. Up to today still looks brand new. Can also be used as sofa.
- The thickness of the futon is great. Bought for my son. And he loves it.
- This 8 inch Futon mattress is exactly what I needed. It is thick and comfortable
- It took several hours to put the bed together, but that was probably because it came with no directions. Other than that it is a nice bed and works well for my teenage son to use as a futon sofa to sit up for video games and then lie down to sleep at night. It is simple to convert back and forth.
- I purchased this for my futon which has now become my couch. I read some of the reviews which stated that it was not as thick and comfortable as they would like but purchased it anyway. It is not as thick as I would like but for the price it can’t be beat. I also purchased a 3″ foam topper as well as a 1″ thick mattress pad and now it’s pretty comfortable. I think whenever I have a guest stay over it will provide a good nights sleep. If you’re looking for a thick mattress this is not the one….
- I live in round Lake and ordered the mattress to be sent to the Rochelle Walmart. I was a gift for my grandson who is going to NIU in DeKalb. My son-in-law picked it up. I received a call from my grandson who is very happy with it. Thank you
- I bought this mattress 2 months ago and I already have to throw it out. The side that I sleep on completely flattened out to the point where I can feel the hard floor every time I turn over. Even looking at it one side is about 4 inches thinner. I am an average height and weight guy, I was hoping to get at least a year of use out of it. I have a feeling that most of these reviews were written within the first few days or owning the mattress, before it had a chance to become flat and lose all it’s cushion. There is a reason it is so cheap and it has everything to do with quality.