The Dorcy High Flux LED Cyber Light 180-Lumen Flashlight utilizes four AA alkaline batteries for operation (included). It provides 180 lumens of light to brighten any darkened area up to a thousand feet. This Dorcy LED flashlight includes a lanyard for transportation, a bulb that never needs to be replaced, an easy to handle rubber grip and a rubber push button switch for easy on and off.
Dorcy 180 Lumen High Flux LED Cyber Light Flashlight:
- Durable hi impact plastic/rubber construction that meets 8 ft. drop test
- 180 lumens of power
- Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Up to 5 hours of runtime
- Projects 1000 ft. beam of light
- True spot reflector
- Convenient lanyard
- Lifetime bulb, never replace
- Rubber booted push button switch
- Rubber grip
- Model# 41-4750
- This Dorcy flashlight is ideal for home and vehicle use
- I have bought about six of these over the last few years. I have been very pleased with them, and recommended them to family members who have also bought several of these. I have one in all my cars and have several in my house. They are a great light. Walmart has them listed as 180 lumens, but the package label says it is 190 lumens which corresponds to the Amazon listing where I bought my first lights. You won’t be disappointed with the light. Too bad Walmart doesn’t carry them in their stores, but with free shipping to the store, I have no complaints.
- Great flash, light weight with very good coverage area.
- not a good flashlight to work up close. It is extremely bright. But, to see what in the yard or down the road or up in the trees, it is an excellent flashlight. for the money, best buy !!!!! I got some to use on fire calls. Uses 4 AA batteries and seems to last a long time and stays very very very bright. The best low cost flash light available.. kb7uxe.
- The beam pattern is very nice – a bright spot in the middle, but also a big area of light all around it – a combination of spot and flood. It’s very bright. The thing itself is surprisingly light weight, even with 4 AA batteries in it. Only downside: It’s kind of hard to find the on/off button without looking; your thumb doesn’t come over it naturally. So in the dark, for an emergency light, it’s gonna mean a little fumbling. No huge deal.
- First there were flashlights and then LED bulbs. But “lumens”? There was a time a flashlight would go dim or flicker and the first thing a guy would do was to shake it while looking down at it. Please don’t do that with this flashlight. I have a very dark basement I never enter, even with the lights on, “just in case” the lights go out while I’m down there. This goes beyond flashlight to noonday sun. And it is clearly well-made and durable. It is inevitable I will buy a few more with the excuse that they will be “presents” for others.
- A flashlite that actually is bright enough to illuminate the area it is pointed at! I’m done with conventional lights. I may order a couple more of these.
- We received this item shipped to home today. It does not work. Seems decently sturdy… The switch doesn’t seem to be broken. We used the supplied batteries, so we thought the batteries may be dead. Replaced with fresh Duracell batteries… still won’t turn on. Disappointed. Will be returning.