An adorable addition to your girl’s room, this Disney Minnie Mouse Desk and Chair from Delta Children features a spacious tabletop with a removable cup holder, plus a coordinating chair that makes it the ideal place to tackle homework, crafting or snack-time.
Disney Minnie Mouse Desk and Chair Set:
- Age Range for this kids wood desk: 3 to 6 years
- Removable cup holder for a drink or art supplies
- Assembled dimensions: 23.5″L x 14″W x 17.5″H
- Recommended chair weight limit: 50 lbs
- The kids desk and chair set is made of engineered wood
- Scratch-resistant finish protects the colorful graphics
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Easy assembly
- Disney Minnie Mouse Desk and Chair meets or exceeds all safety standards set by the CPSC
- My daughter loves the table, it’s sturdy, and easy to clean.
- Well constructed very durable and beautifully painted.
- Colors are vibrant, wood smooth and easy to clean. Set is perfect height for my 18 month old grand daughter who likes to color at her desk or eat snacks there. Was easy to assemble and was in perfect condition when delivered. I would definitely consider other pieces of Delta children’s furniture.
- It was very easy to put together, perfect for my 3 yrs little artist!
- Sturdy, vibrant colors, easy to assemble and my daughter loves it!
- The colors is exactly as the picture. Good size items for a 2 year old. It has a clear coat easy to wipe off messes. I highly recommend it.
- Easy assembly less than 10 minutes. You will need a screwdriver. My 2 yr old daughter loved the table perfect for her size.
- Bought it for my three year old daughter and she love it. Easy to setup
- I ordered a bundle with this minnie mouse desk along with a minnie mouse toy organizer for my daughters upgrade to a toddler room before her birthday (3/13) and shipping was fast.I would say it took a week or less to come. This desk was by far the EASIEST and simplest thing ive ever had to put together,took less than 10min.
- Received this on time, happy with Walmart. But when I opened it one of the table legs was scratched with paint missing. It was for a birthday gift and I did not have time to return it. Fixed it as best we could with a marker.