The Dirt Devil Lite Vacuum, Lite Plus UD20015, is a lightweight, yet powerful vacuum cleaner with a wide cleaning path to cover more surface area in shorter time. With an 8′ premium stretch hose, this Dirt Devil upright vacuum enables homeowners to extend their vacuuming reach. The lightweight and compact size of this Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner makes it an ideal solution for quick pickups, as well as daily cleaning. This vacuum is for use on carpets or bare floors and is a good solution for smaller homes or dorm rooms. A revolving brush on the Dirt Devil Lite Vacuum, Lite Plus UD20015, lifts dirt more completely than suction alone, leaving your floors clean. This vacuum features a 7-amp motor, a 20′ power cord, a dust brush, a crevice tool and HEPA filtration. Dirt Devil Quick Lite Plus Vacuum, UD20015:
- Lightweight, compact upright vacuum
- For use on carpets or bare floors
- Great for smaller homes or dorm room
- Revolving brush lifts dirt more completely than suction alone
- Light enough to carry anywhere, even up and down stairs
- On-board tools include 8′ stretch hose, dust brush and crevice tool
- HEPA filtration
- 7-amp motor
- 11″ cleaning path
- 20′ power cord
- Weighs 9 lbs
- 1-year warranty
- Model# UD20015
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- I received this vacuum from my mom after purchasing my first home. I didn’t use it right away, as I had a bigger and much more expensive vacuum that I was using. After my bag-less and retractable cord Hoover Vacuum loss suction I was “forced” to open the box and start using this vacuum. I LOVE this vacuum!!!!!! It has great suction and can keep up with the cleaning needs of a 2 story 3,000 sqft home! It is MUCH EASIER to transfer from room to room and fits in between the tables and chairs with little moving around for sure. I can even use it to vacuum my carpet stairs-it fits perfectly on each step. I actually don’t mind carrying it upstairs to use on the bedrooms up there. its very LIGHT for the suction quality. I have ordered one for my sister in law as a house warming gift!!!!!!
- I am very satisfied. Was very skeptical because it was so lightweight, but it is very powerful on carpets
- I love bagless vacuums. Save money and mess. This one was a great vacuum because it’s light but still powerful and perfectly small for me apartment. Glad I got it.
- I’ve had this vacuum for a long time now and it still works great. I live in an old apartment with old thick shag carpet that collects a lot of dust. This little guy takes care of it just fine. Once I noticed a lack in suction after about 3 years, I replaced the filters and it came back to life like new. Motor and accessories have given me no problems at all. I’m sure for most people the can is not large enough, but for my small space it works great and fits in my broom closet with ease.
- Good suction, limited hose reach with tools, but I don’t mind. I use a long-handled dustmop for high places. Does what I need it to, stores nicely in a small closet. Good price.
- This is a nice small bagless with pretty good pick-up. The problem is there is no extension on the hose and no accessory kit available.
- we use this in our business and do the floors every morning–it works great and does the job for a small vacuum..so far good –we had it for 3 weeks now ..
- Great lightweight vacuum. We use one upstairs, one on the main floor, and one at the office. The canister clip breaks easily though. I use a long piece of velcro to hold the canister in place on the two that have broke. Dirt Devil – can you send me a twelve pack of clips?
- Would have given zero stars if I had the option. I bought this vacuum 2 months ago and have total regrets! It takes me 10 times longer to vacuum the 3 area rugs i have than if i used my better vacuum. Don’t bother purchasing this one! Spend the money to get one that actually works!