Dirt Devil Wet/Dry Hand Vac ensures both dry as well as wet cleaning is quick and easy. By means of its powerful volt suction of 15.6 volt and cordless feature; the wet dry vac offers thorough cleaning. Working to clean up any range of dirt or mess; the vacuum cleaner makes use of standardized air mechanism and has a squeegee for cleaning up liquids. Apart from being cordless; the extreme power Dirt Devil Extreme Power Hand Vac is also bag less and equipped with a handle for steady gripping. Features such as disposable filters, a 1.5 nozzle and a standardized process of filtration make the Dirt Devil Hand Vac M0944 a great choice for quick cleaning of those little messes around the house. This Dirt Devil Wet/Dry Hand Vac weighs only 3.15 pounds and can be mounted on a wall. The squeegee and a crevice tool mount directly to the vacuum for easy convenience.
Dirt Devil Hand Vac M0944:
- Lets you clean in tight spaces
- Squeegee included to easily clean up wet messes
- Standard Air System
- Crevice Tool
- Standard Filtration
- Standard Grip Handle
- 15.6 volts
- Nozzle Width – 1.5″
- On-board tools
- 3.15 lbs.
- Replaceable Filter
- The Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum Cleaner can be mounted on wall
- Exactly like the one my kids gave me many years ago, I don’t remember how long I had it but it was 10+ years I’m sure. I didn’t even have to mount a new holder/charger, the old one works. It’s simple yet effective, I hope they always keep this design.
- This vacuum is very light weight and very handy. It even has a nozzle that pulls out to get crumbs and cat litter.
- I love this cordless vacuum. I don’t have to mess with finding a plug which is nice. It has a lot of power for small messes. My only issue is the ‘bag’ or chamber that needs to be cleaned out every time and is very messy. The bag part needs to be replaced often as well.
- Only downside is the heaviness of the hand vac. It comes with a wall hanger, keeps charge well & is easy to clean.
- It is very difficult to find the battery 16 V to the Dirt Devil Extreme Power Wet/Dry Hand Vac.
- I bought this not too long ago. It works okay but I’ve had stronger suction on other products. I don’t really like how the little filter inside has to be cleaned every time it is used and seems to fill up very fast. Plus it’s feels a little heavy.
- Buy their cheap one for 1/3 the price, at least it will last a year. Had a good regulated charger until it didn’t, so battery dead.