Featuring durable 12 oz. cotton duck put together with triple-stitched seams, these Dickies Men’s Relaxed Fit Duck Carpenter Jeans are crafted to last. Traditional workpant styling includes hammer loops and generous, functional pockets. It’s quality you can count on from the company that’s been outfitting American tradesmen since 1922.
- Sits slightly below waist
- Tool pocket
- Hammer loop
- Brass zipper/UL>
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Bought 4 pairs of relaxed fit carpenter jeans for work. They are very comfortable, and durable. Would recommend these for anyone that is looking for rugged work pants to give them a try.
- I bought these pants for work, I like the fit,style,comfort and pocket size and access.
- They look good, are sturdy and wash up well and he likes them.
- Styling is sharp enough to wear in almost any setting… Thanks, Dickies, completely satisfied!
- I bought these for my husband and he loves them. The only criticism is that he wishes there were two belt loops close together in the back center. He has a pair of Dickies jeans and they have them in the back. According to him, having the two belt loops close together in the back center helps keep his pants up
- Ordered for work and are a great fit. Not too tight in the thighs and baggy at all. Highly recommend
- Fit true to size…extremely durable yet comfortable
- Couldn’t find the right size in the stores so went straight to the web site. Will never buy from the store again. So easy and shipped fast. .
- i bought these for daily wear.the waist was bigger than what was ordered,inseam was one inch longer than ordered.legs and thigh area bigger than waist.