With space becoming such an essential commodity, it pays to think vertical! The DHP Studio Loft Bed allows you to maximize your living space by taking advantage of vertical space! The DHP Studio Loft bed is cleverly designed to accommodate a twin mattress and a built-in desk with four shelves to store your books, laptop, picture frames, etc. This space-saving solution with pleasing aesthetics is constructed of strong metal frame in a silver finish, multiple metal slats and safety rails. The DHP Studio Loft Bed makes it possible to afford an attractive workstation with storage without compromising on design. It’s a winning combination!
DHP Studio Twin Loft Bed with Integrated Desk and Shelves, Silver:
- Space-saving functionality
- Silver metal finish
- Built-in study area with multiples shelves on each side for storage
- Ladder on the front
- Safety rails and multiple metal slats for safety, support and durability
- Bed accommodates a twin size mattress (75″ x 39″)
- Does not require additional foundation
- Maximum upper mattress thickness of 6″
- Easy assembly required
- Weight limit 200 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Model# 4016427
- Mattresses sold separately.
- Everything was fine the setup was easy the only thing is that my daughter complains that the stair hurts her when she steps up maybe if y’all can put some kind of plastic to protect their feet remember they are Barefoot .. I loved it great size and everything thank you
- I bought this for my daughter. It is perfect. Very sturdy. She is 135lbs and it doesn’t move. It stands high and the desk and shelves are big. The only drawback is the ladder. It hurts your feet! It was a pain to put together the directions aren’t very clear about how the long poles are supposed to face, there are holes on 2 sides. Ended up having to take them all off and starting over. It took me about an hour and a half to put together, with help from my daughter.
- It’s very tall. The desk worked perfect for my laptop and the shelves were a plus. For the steps on the ladder, it hurts your feet very much so I recommend getting foam for it. But overall, I don’t regret making this perchase.
- We were very impressed with the quality for the price. There are a lot of pieces but ends up very sturdy. Our only complaint is that there is no opening cut out for the ladder, the kids have to climb over the railing to get in and out.
- This was a VERY easy loft bed to put together. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS or it will not go together correctly. My son is almost 19 and he loves this bed. He has plenty of room underneath . Lots of shelves to make this area a teen paradise.
- Easy to assemble. The kids love it. It provides additional space in the room.
- This bed is great. Love all the shelves and how easy it was to put together. Good quality, workmanship. All parts were in box. The bed is strong, no worries about it tipping over. I am so glad I got this for my grandson. E erything I wanted and a little more. Great price too
- Easy to put together great instructions my 10 year old son loves this bed.We added pool noodles to the stairs of the bed and glued them in ,works perfectly. All together a great buy!!!!
- This took a long time to assemble because the pieces did not line up correctly. None of the shelves would screw in because it wasn’t aligned. Very disappointed.