Create a cozy lounge space with DHP’s Sophia Daybed and Trundle. Its slightly sleighed arms paired with its tan linen and tufted upholstery give it a timeless Victorian look with a modern twist. Built of solid construction with elegant wooden scroll legs, the twin-size daybed and trundle have multiple wooden slats, which eliminate the need for a box spring. With its backless design, the DHP Sophia daybed is a versatile accent piece to place against the wall or use as a room divider. A comfy lounge space by day and sleep space by night!
DHP Sophia Linen Upholstered Daybed and Trundle, Tan:
- Backless daybed includes a roll-out trundle ideal for sleepovers or overnight guests
- Beautiful tan linen upholstery
- Slightly sleighed arms for a contemporary chic look
- Padded back and sides for increased comfort
- Accommodates 2 twin mattresses
- A beautiful accent piece to place against the wall or use as a room divider
- Easy assembly required
- Daybed weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Trundle weight capacity: 225 lbs
- Dimensions: 83.5″L x 43″W x 37.5″H
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Mattresses sold separately.
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Box 1 dimensions: 45.5″L x 42″W x 9″H; weight: 66 lbs
- Box 2 dimensions: 77.5″L x 11″W x 6″H; weight: 48.5
- This is a great bed for the price. It is very sturdy & looks beautiful in our spare bedroom. It was easy to assemble. I got a 6 inch mattress for the bed and a 4.5 inch mattress for the trundle. Both work very well. This is a very comfortable bed to sit & relax in a spare bedroom.
- This product is awesome! Fabulous price, delivered to my doorstep, beautiful champagne linen, easy to assemble. I could not be happier about this product.
- We got this for an extra bed when our grandson visits (11 years old). He says he loves it and it’s very comfortable. It looks nice as a “sofa” in that room when not in use as a bed. Quality linen look. I don’t need the trundle for another bed at the moment so we’re using it to store games under the daybed. You can get a lot of board games in there! My husband was able to put it together fairly quickly. All the parts were there and things fit well.
- It looks very nice, studded, tufted on the sides. One thing is mattress has to fit perfectly otherwise there are gaps. Also top mattress has to be 6″ tall or less, otherwise it looks too weird. Trundle will accommodate for a certain height only as well.
- This is a fantastic find! Looks very upscale and is very well made. Needed to ask a question and called the manufacturer. Very surprised at how accommodating and helpful they were. I also was confused by the faux leather wording but it only comes in the linen and it is quite lovely.