Enhance your living area with the Dorel Home Products Aiden Metal Futon Frame. Its round arms and quality, metal mesh frame together provide a comfortable and stylish piece that works with all furnishings. Complete its look with a 6-inch premier or 8-inch deluxe futon mattress, in a choice of three colors: black, brown or tan (sold separately). Designed to quickly and easily convert from a sofa to a comfortable full-size bed, this black futon frame allows for flexible use of floor space. Whether used as a sofa or as a bed, the Dorel Home Products Aiden Metal Futon Frame is ultimate in functionality!
Dorel Home Products Aiden Metal Futon Frame, Black (frame only):
- Durable, black metal frame construction
- Quality, mesh frame provides support and comfort
- Retainer clips to prevent mattress from sliding
- Contemporary, low seating (10.5″ from floor)
- Quickly converts from sofa to a full-size bed (75″W x 54″D)
- Accommodates a standard full-size futon mattress (75″W x 54″D); sold separately
- Some assembly required
- Sofa dimensions: 77″W x 30″D x 29″H
- Sleeper dimensions: 75″W x 54″D x 10.5″H
- Carton dimensions: 36.5″W x 26″D x 5″H
- Futon weight limit: 600 lbs
- Model# 3273098
- It didn’t have all the hardware in the box but customer service took care of it right away it’s a very nice futon..
- I would rate it 5 starring it didn’t squeak when you first sat on it. It’s a little low to the ground too but it’s great other than those 2 things. It looks great
- We purchased this frame and the eight-inch coil spring mattress for our office/second bedroom. It was easy to assemble and it looks nice and feels sturdy, even though it’s on the low-cost end. The quality of the set makes it a great value!
- takes a little time to put together, frame is sturdy. Doesnt sit as low as i thought it would. Does take 2 people to fold it back into couch like position with 8″ Matress. If your looking for decent bed/couch for guest room or just to sleep in for small space, this is it. buy the bundle and up grade to 8″ matress
- Sturdy, husband put it together himself using hand tools with no trouble. It sits perfectly and can easily sit 3-4 people, depending their size. Lays flat and repositions easily. I’d recommend this product.
- The frame is sturdy, I got the 8″ mattress with it and it isays super comfy
- I ordered this and the fact that it had to come up to the second floor and took so long to assemble I can not possibly return it. It says not to use a drill but the only way we could get some of the screws in was to use an electric screwdriver as the holes were too small. We can never use it as a sofa and bed it will have to be one or the other as the mattress and frame should not have been bundled together. The mattress is too heavy for the frame. Five of us have tried and can not put it into sofa position as every time you try, even holding down the frame the frame lifts off the floor and we can not get it to revert to a sofa. Will never recommend this to anyone.