The DEWALT DCD771C2 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion compact drill driver has a lightweight design with a high performance motor that delivers 300 unit watts of power.
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2-inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- The tools weighs 3.6 pounds
- (2) 20-volt Max compact Lithium ion battery pack
- compact charger
- durable contractor bag
- Great light wait general purpose drill.
- product is great except that it’s a little short. it could use longer clips so it reaches the bottoms rollers of my grill (DynaGlo-5 Burner Grill)
- Great tool for the house. 2 Batteries a plus. Should last many years
- This drill was advertised as reconditioned on the web site. For the life of me, I cannot find any evidence that it was ever used. The batteries last a long time and the drill has the strength to pull 3″ deck screws all day long. I am very satisfied.
- you will never go wrong with Dewalt. Solid brand. Flexible combination. Great!
- Only used once so far without any issues, but needed to buy drill bits separately. Would be nice if it included some in the set.
- It’s as simple as that – Dewalt power, durability, quality – and two lithium ion batteries for the price you would expect to pay for a Craftsman 19.8V drill. Not that a Craftsman drill is terrible (I own two), but Dewalt is a better product, especially when it comes to the batteries (which are a big component to the price).