The Delta Lahara 2538 4 in. Centerset High Arc Bathroom Faucet with Metal Pop-Up provides a charming contemporary style bathroom faucet with a high, arching spout and two lever handles for temperature and volume control with quarter-turn on/off. The unit is constructed from solid brass and comes protected from scratches, corrosion, and rust by your choice of finish: champagne bronze, polished chrome, stainless steel, or venetian bronze. A ceramic disc cartridge is included, featuring a diamond seal coating for a lifetime of leak-free performance. A matching pop-up drain assembly is also included.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Flow Rate: 1.5GPM
- Handle Style: Lever
- Overall Height: 6.375 inches
- Spout Height: 4.625 inches
- Spout Reach: 5.0 inches
- Swivel: No
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
- Bought it during update of small downstairs bathroom and it really added a modern look to the room. Pop-up drain looks like it’s not down, but apparently there is a gasket or something that actually seals it so the water doesn’t drain out. Over all, very happy with it.
- I bought this to replace an old one piece faucet, and it works well and looks very nice as a single hole faucet replacement. I had a plumber install it, so I cannot comment on the ease on installation
- Delta has nice quality and shipping was fast!
- Very happy with this faucet. Clean design, solid construction, and easy to install.
- This faucet is very good quality. It is a bit oversize maybe compare to other model that has the same standards and to me it gives a rich look. Installation was super easy.
- Have had this for about a month now, and it operates very smoothly. It was easy to install and adds a great finishing touch to our new bathroom vanity / sink area.
- Product works well, the only real issue is that it shows water spots vs a normal chrome finish that usually just shows the dirt.
- I am very disappointed because the cold water side is very noisy when partly opened. I called Delta in Illinois and told them I had flushed out the line by removing the aerator as instructed. They said remove the handles, turn off the supplies, and remove the stops, and reopen the stops to remove any debris there. After doing this and reassembly and operation, there was no improvement in the cold water side. The warm water side is ok. What more can I do?