Transform any corner of your nursery into the ultimate escape with the Paris Glider from Delta Children. A modern take on a classic wingback silhouette, the Paris boasts contemporary accents like sleek arms, a tufted back and tonal welt trim. As cozy as it is beautiful, it swivels and glides, so you can feed, calm or bond with baby in total comfort. Built to stand the test of time, the Paris Glider from Delta Children sits above a sturdy frame that’s tested to ensure its durability. Plus, its contemporary look goes from the nursery to the living room with ease.
Delta Children Paris Glider:
- Fully upholstered glider with a gentle swivel and glide motion
- Sturdy frame provides stability
- Durable steel mechanisms to ensure quiet movement
- Armrests are thickly padded for comfort
- Features square tufted pattern and tonal welt trim
- Seat cushion is plush and removable for easy cleaning
- Easy-to-clean, durable fabric
- Assembled dimensions: 30″L x 32.5″W x 38.25″H
- Such a fabulous glider and at a really great price point too. The design is so sleek and I love the tufted back. It’s also super comfortable! I paired it with a colorful ottoman and a matching throw pillow. They gray color is very light in person, making it perfect for our little girl’s blue, pink & gray nursery.
- This is the perfect accent chair for my daughter’s bedroom. It’s a beautiful, soft dove gray color and the size is great. It’s very comfortable for reading or watching tv. It was also extremely easy to set up.
- I selected this glider for my baby nursery and I couldn’t be happier with the selection. It arrived in two pieces and was very easy to assemble. The cushions are great quality and very comfortable. The design of the chair is great for a wide range of heights (I’m a shorty so I need a chair where my legs can reach the ground!). It works well for my husband and my kids can comfortable sit and rock as well. The glide/rock/swivel function is very smooth and makes for a very comfortable place to relax with or without a baby in your arms.
- This glider has been a great addition. Excellent quality and great back support. My favorite feature is its swivel ability. I love this glider so much I’m adding a second in our master bedroom.
- I love the look and feel of this chair. It glides nicely and puts my 3 month old to sleep. My only complaint is that its a bit stiff and I feel a little pushed forward when I sit in it. It is nicely built and seems like it will last.
- One of the first purchases for our nursery. Looks better than advertised and is comfy as all get out!