Relaxed and rustic, the Cambridge 4-in-1 Convertible Crib from Delta Children works for countryside nurseries and city spaces alike. No two pieces are alike, since each crib features a distressed finish that’s hand applied and allows the natural grain texture of the wood to show through. A one-of-a-kind option for your nursery, the Cambridge 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is designed with solid a headboard that’s accented with a horizontal planking detail that instantly transforms any space into a rustic oasis. Strong and sturdy, this JPMA crib converts from a crib with three mattress height positions into a toddler bed, daybed and full size bed—it’s a piece that will anchor your child’s bedroom for a lifetime (Daybed Rail included; Toddler Guardrail, Full Size Platform Bed Kit and Trundle Drawer sold separately).
Delta Children Cambridge 4-in-1 Convertible Crib:
- Converts from crib, to toddler bed, to daybed, to full size bed headboard
- Daybed rail included
- Toddler guardrail and full size platform bed kit with footboard (sold separately)
- 3 Position mattress support
- Fits standard size crib mattress (sold separately) Toddler Guardrail and Platform Conversion Kit sold separately
- Strong and sturdy wood construction
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC and ASTM
- Assembled dimensions: 55″L x 29.5″W x 46.25″H
- Toddler Guardrail: 701725 (sold separately)
- Full Size Platform Bed Kit: 700850 (sold separately)
- Delta Children’s Trundle Drawer: 701950 (sold separately)
- Bedding not included
- Available in Rustic Oak or Rustic Grey
- Mattress sold separately.
- Very easy to assemble and very sturdy. The grey finish is beautiful.
- First time grandparents. Bought this crib for our daughter and son in laws first child. Easy installation, East to understand instructions and pictures. The picture shows to pull the sides gently to get the back of three crib to fit into the sides. Not nessecary. Have 2 people hold either side. Up over the sides it will then slide right into the grooves. Con. You will need to air out the room during and after installation because of a smell. But does leave after a couple of days.
- I love it. The crib looks more expensive than it was and not hard to assemble looks great in our room
- Gorgeous crib at such a great price. Just the look I’m going for in the nursery. The rustic gray has a slight gray tone to it that goes so well with the gray in the crib bedding. A very nice, sturdy, high quality piece. This will last for years.
- Looks great, went together easily. The versatility and the price make it well worth the purchase.
- This crib looks awesome, was very easy to assemble and extremely affordable. It has a great vintage grayish brown wood look to it. The only downside is the quality. It’s not bad at all, but you’re getting what you pay for. Would highly recommend this over a $500+ crib.
- Only thing bad I could say, is the smell of lacquer on their furniture is very strong. Took a while for the smell to leave the room. Product was easy to put together, is beautiful!