Delta Faucet Company, America’s Faucet Innovation Leader, offers an extensive line of residential and commercial products, incorporating style and innovation into faucets and flush valves. The flagship Delta brand goes beyond excellent design to incorporate smart thinking that anticipates people’s needs, providing thoughtful innovations and inspirational designs that delight. Delta Faucet Company products are trusted to deliver innovation, quality design and reliable performance worldwide.
Delta 21996LF Windemere Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray and Two Lever Handles, Chrome:
- Fully covered under Delta’s limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process – faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Insulated side spray included
- Timeless design for today’s homes
- Innovative design
- Features Delta’s trademark quality and reliability
- Product was easy to install and looks great I had to overnight the new one and one in about 15 minutes didn’t run into any issues which is always nice all the parts are there. Product was easy to install and looks great I had to overnight the new one and one in about 15 minutes didn’t run into any issues which is always nice all the parts are there. Product was easy to install and looks great I had to overnight the new one and one in about 15 minutes didn’t run into any issues which is always nice all the parts are there.
- Can’t really give a good review on this because I have not installed it yet still waiting on my new sink to arrive I like the fact that I can choose either hot water or cold water. The Fossett I am using now is a single handle and I feel at times when I want hot water that it might be mixing cold water with it.
- It was a little hard to get the old faucet out because of some corrosion. The new one was pretty easy to install. I’m 61 so it was a little difficult to crawl under the sick to tighten everything down. I did the installation by myself. One thing I noticed is that when you turn the faucet on very quickly after it has not been used for a while it makes a “Thunk” sound. I think this is called water hammer. Just remember to turn it on slowly. Overall I am very satisfied with the faucet. It looks very nice in my kitchen.
- Purchased this to replace a leaking faucet made in who knows where, i seriously doubt there were any replacement parts available for it. My wife wanted a faucet set with a higher faucet outlet so as to fill tall containers. The Windmere fit the bill perfectly, it looks great and performs very well!!! A friend of ours recommended Delta to us, great choice!!
- This is my second Delta Faucet both are very good. I love the look and style. I am able to fill large pots and enjoy the sprayer. It worked perfectly. The only concern I have is the handles are tall and have a long slide handle which seems a little weak when the handles are turned on and off at the end of the long curved handle. I love it and I sure hope it works for years and I hope to never need to use the lifetime warranty.
- Not even a year after replacing my old faucet with this faucet, if was leaking very bad. I would get wet just using the sink for a few seconds. Not recommended.