DEFENDER Sentinel Pro Widescreen 8CH Security DVR with 2TB Storage and 8 Surveillance 800TVL Cameras with 150ft Night Vision
The DEFENDER Sentinel Pro Widescreen 8-Channel Security DVR will help you protect what you value most. This product provides you with high-resolution video to keep your property and your family safe. This 8-channel DVR with 2TB storage provides enough channels for up to eight cameras and plenty of storage space. The surveillance cameras can be used for long-range night vision up to 150′. The DEFENDER DVR with eight surveillance 800TVL cameras with 150′ night vision makes it possible to monitor remotely using your smartphone. It also allows e-mail alerts. This security system provides all the equipment you need to cut out the middle man and set up your system, your way.
The weather-resistant cameras are built to last with heavy-duty mounting hardware and anodized midnight black aluminum casing. Perfect for any business or home application, you’ll experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself. The DEFENDER Sentinel Pro Widescreen 8-Channel Security DVR supports wide-screen viewing.
Defender Sentinel Pro Widescreen 8-Channel Security DVR with 2TB of Storage Including 8 Surveillance 800TVL Cameras with 150′ Long-Range Night Vision and Remote Smart Phone Viewing:
- One step remote viewing
- 2TB hard drive
- Eight-channel DVR with 2TB storage for up to 8 cameras
- Widescreen viewing option
- Email alerts
- Comes with 2 alkaline batteries
- DVR surveillance cameras with remote smart phone viewing
- Model number: 21160
- Shipping weight: 34.9 lbs.
- Product in inches (L x W x H): 9.87″ x 8.54″ x 1.85″
- Walmart number: 552314376
- Just added one camera this last weekend, too flippin hot to do more. I have the gist of the process now and am sure I can do the rest this weekend (or next). Resolution seems good, even at night. Hard time finding the video already recorded but I just downloaded the manual so that should help me out. Really nice product, made well.
- I have purchase this product in the past and it is a great product. 60′ of wiring available so that takes more time then anything. Good night vision with the cameras and large DVR storage space with the 2 TB. I use the amp on my phone so I can watch at any time. Criminals look for cameras!
- Everything worked as advertised without exception. The night vision is great and I am very pleased with the product. I highly recommend the product.
- I bought the system several months ago. I waited to write a review because I wanted to make sure that all was as promised and it was. I found the system easy to setup and monitor from my cell phone or remote computer. I had one issue that was easily resolved by Michel. My internet carrier changed my IP address so my cameras could not be viewed remotely. He walked me through the process to find the correct new ip address and now all is working well. This is a very nice system for the price.
- I bought the security system for my dealership about a month ago . Easy to install , good price so far I have enjoy the system works great
- Got this system about three weeks ago. Vandals were throwing eggs on my driveway at night. Have gotten several pictures of them but cannot see their face yet. Hardest part of installing the system is running the wires. When mounting the cameras under the eve make sure to put them close to the front edge or the IR light will reflect off the eve.This will make the night picture look foggy. Have not setup remote viewing yet, still adjusting cameras for best night viewing. Overall a good system.
- The product came in generic separate boxes, did not have orginally packaging. Looked like second hand. It did not have all its parts. Missing 2 BNC to RCA connectors. Also the dvr did not look the same as the product picture ad. With all of the above made me feel like i bought a second hand product. This is my first unsatisfied shopping experience with walmart online.