Enhance your workout or kick back and relax with Danskin Now Women’s Dri-More Core Leggings. They feature a contour waistband to move when you do, wicking to keep you dry and an anti-microbial treatment to reduce odor for an overall fresher feel. These Danskin Now leggings come in two different lengths and are machine washable for convenience. They are made from a soft cotton, polyester and spandex fabric blend and are available in your choice of assorted sizes and colors.
Danskin Now Women’s Dri-More Ankle Core Leggings:
- Black: 90% cotton, 10% spandex
- Gray/navy: 62% cotton, 33% polyester, 5% spandex
- Elastic waistband
- Tag-free for added comfort
- Dri-More moisture wicking technology
- 28″ inseam
- Available in assorted colors
- Machine wash cold
- These pants are great. While they do not claim to do so, they actualy provide some bum lift. They are great for working out, and for just lounging around the house. I find that they run slightly large, so I just order a small and stretch them. It’s al good. And when I wear them out, the price is low enough that I can pick up 3 or 4 pair without breaking the bank.
- Right now, these are priced $9 for size Large, $31.96 for size M. Hopefully they will fix this!
- I was so glad to see these on Walmart’s website I ordered 4 black and 2 navy, They run true to size, I ordered a S and generally wear a 4 in jeans & pants. I enjoy wearing these while working out with a sweatshirt or cute warm up jacket. Or, semi casual with a sweater and boots. As with all my leggings, I do wash them in anti fade detergent and hang dry or light dry in dryer. I will be on the lookout for the Capri model as we approach Spring!
- I love the was these feel on but the waist starts out big and stretches out during the day. But I do love them.
- Am 5ft, 130 lbs and ordered size small. This has been a perfect purchased for me for an ankle leggings to workout. It’s much better from those expensive ones I bought before.
- The leggings fit perfectly (hips to ankles). I’m 5’9 and they go all the way down to my ankles and even scrunch up a bit at the bottom. They do not pass the “squat test”, which means they are a bit see through. They fit true to size (I got a small). They also are not “dri-more”, if you want workout leggings.. I wouldn’t recommend them. I wouldn’t recommend them to a friend because I have had better leggings, but these are more like back up leggings to me so I don’t mind them.
- These were once nice material and true to size, but no more. Cheap fabric, inconsistent sizing and different fiber contents from one pair to the next – sometimes in the same color/size. I’m tall and some of these are close to capri length. Paying a little more at the bullseye place, but getting legging that fit.