Take a break from performance pants and shorts with this Danskin Now Women’s 12″ Inseam Bermuda with Pockets. These comfy garments are made from a soft cotton and spandex blend and feature two side pockets with an elastic waistband and drawstring. The Danskin Now Bermuda is suitable for an outside spring and summer workout. It is machine washable for easy care and available in your choice of assorted sizes and colors.
Danskin Now Women’s 12″ Inseam Bermuda with Pockets:
- 90% cotton, 10% spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Danskin Now
- Bermuda shorts
- 12″ inseam
- 2 side pockets
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
- Moisture wicking
- Women’s elastic waist short is available in assorted colors
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Available colors: Black Soot, Dark Navy, Med Heather Grey
- I have about 20 pairs of these bought over 3 years. Thank goodness I stocked up because I don’t see the bright colors they used to have. Now Walmart Stores are stocking another brand as their staple and I do not like the fit nearly as much. The first year I bought them they were perfect. Nice and heavy. The next year they were a little lighter weight and the following year the fabric had changed more and the pockets had been replaced with mesh. I am not really complaining… just giving a review. What bothers me is that these are no longer available in all the bright colors they used to come in. These are my favorite shorts. They wear well. They don’t stretch out, ride up, grab anywhere and wash and dry so well. I am 5’5″ 130 lbs and get the medium.
- Very comfortable! I love the feel and comfort! They are true to size! I will buy more!
- These fit well for a slim build. They might not be the greatest if you’re curvy. Nice fabric, light enough for comfort, but don’t show panty line.
- Unlike some Danskin items this one is true to size, no need to size down. These shorts are the perfect length. Most shorts are too short for me, these are great. When standing they come to my knees. The best part is the pockets! Great for carrying cell phone when walking the dog. Well worth the extra price.
- I read the other reviews about these running true to size. I am a curvy size 8, so I ordered the size M. Oh my gosh! They are skin-tight, totally unflattering and very uncomfortable! I would consider trying them in a size L, but of course they are out of stock. Very disappointed with this purchase and will be returning it.