The D-Link Cloud Camera 5000 Pan/Tilt HD Network Camera provides the performance of a professional home or business surveillance solution. Monitor and protect what matters most, anywhere, anytime, using the free mydlink web portal or mydlink Lite mobile app on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Ultra-smooth pan/tilt and zoom functionality on this D-Link network camera lets you monitor with precision and confidence. Why wait for a costly technician to install your system? Installation is fast, easy and flexible with the D-Link Cloud Camera 5000 Pan/Tilt HD Network Camera. Record in 720p at up to 30 frames per second for the kind of clarity your home or business demands. And with integrated night vision and motion-sensing technology, you’ll have the peace of mind of round-the-clock surveillance. Whether you’re looking for a superior home surveillance solution or a versatile way to monitor your small business, the Cloud Camera 5000 lets you see more of what matters.
D-Link Cloud Camera 5000 Pan/Tilt HD Network Camera:
- Monitor your home on your iPad, iPhone or Android device
- Pan/Tilt and digital zoom
- D-Link network camera has 720p resolution
- 15′ night vision range with IR LEDs
- Local recording with built-in microSD card slot
- Connect to other security devices with Digital In/Out ports
- Store more video with H.264 compression
- Simple installation process
- Flexible placement and setup for this HD surveillance camera
- This is a wonderful camera. Seems to be good quality, works well in the dark, has an “on-board” Micro SD slot for recording, works off my Wi-Fi and the price was not bad at all. It does what it is suppose to do. There are many options and the app is pretty user friendly too. I think it was a great buy and makes me feel better knowing I can watch my house wherever I am.
- I did some research on a surveillance cameras that would fit my needs and this one fits me the best. Setup was actually pretty easy and didn’t take too much time. However, the instructions that come with it are not that great. I got half way connected, but had to call customer service which was a great experience. A nice lady named Izy helped walk me through the steps and I was connected in no time at all. Otherwise, connecting through the D-link website and downloading the free app on my Android phone were a breeze. I look forward to being able to watch my home and my pets while at work to help give me peace of mind that everything is OK.
- I like the overall functionality but video quality is lacking especially when reviewing the recordings – very broken up. However, overall I do like the unit