Cuisinart Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker and Hot H2O System. Has enough power 1775 watts to operate coffeemaker and hot water system simultaneously. Has two water reservoirs: 12 cups for coffee, 56 ounces for hot water – can use coffeemaker and hot water system separately or at the same time. Has programmable controls: advance brew start, 1-4 cup setting, and auto shutoff. Also has one-touch operation to dispense hot water for tea, cocoa, instant soup, oatmeal and more. Its indicator lights let you know when water is hot and when to refill reservoir. Its charcoal water filter traps impurities. Its elegant glass carafe is dishwasher safe, with ergonomic handle and drip-free spout. The charcoal water filter and gold-tone coffee filter ensure purest coffee flavor.
Cuisinart Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless:
- The Cuisinart Coffee Plus Programmable Coffee Maker has a 12-cup carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle
- Fully automatic with auto-on and auto shutoff, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting
- Blue backlit LCD with digital clock brightly displays everything at an easy-to-read glance
- Carafe temperature control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
- The Black/Stainless Cuisinart 12-Cup Coffeemaker charcoal water filter and gold tone filter remove impurities that can alter the taste of your beverages
- Hot water on demand heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa and more anytime you like
- Simply press the lever to dispense hot water from the Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System
- Easy to use indicator lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense, and when it’s time to refill
- Removable drip tray leaves you plenty of room for tall travel mugs
- Separate hot water system has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir; operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker
- Safety feature prevents hot water from being dispensed
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities that can alter the taste of your beverage
- The Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System is BPA free
- The Black/Stainless Cuisinart 12-Cup Coffeemaker has a limited 3-year warranty
- Cuisinart Coffee Plus Programmable Coffee Maker Model# CHW-12
Instructions: For you safety and continued enjoyment of this product, always read the instruction book carefully before using. For household use only.
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
- The brand caught my attention knowing the company’s reputation for its quality and reputation. I have read reviews as many consumers like yourself tend to do now as the NEW way to shop ONLINE is more the rule than the exception. Our experiences with coffee makers has been a veritable roller coaster ride. Regardless of the name brand, complexities, features or price our resounding opinion rests on the notion that coffee makers don’t last. We have resolved to continue our quest to find one that goes beyond a year or two. So after all the comparative due diligence was in place. I chose this model based on reviews and features. I liked the shape, style, carafe, added plus hot water separated feature. It operates independently and simultaneously. So far we have tried to find the exact proportion of water to grinds. As this machine is very efficient and delivers a much stronger cup than our previous machine. I feel with the water filters and the use of bottled water increased the quality.. it’s nice to turn on both features so when needed a little extra hot water for that warm up or to dilute the stronger coffee is at the ready. And it’s great for tea too. The machine is not too big on our counter. It blends in with our stainless and granite kitchen design. One drawback is the warming plate for the hot water tends to lack a secure catch. One needs to proceed with caution to ensure it snaps on. Otherwise, after a month now we find this product suitable and time will tell if it will maintain operations throughout the year.
- Coffee is good & hot! The lid doesn’t seem to lay flush. I do like the coffeemaker. Love that it’s made in the USA!!!
- I bought my Cuisinart coffee maker about a month ago .. I can’t begin to tell you how much I love it. The coffee is delicious and it stays hot for 2 hours after I make it. Great investment..Made well. If anyone is looking for a great coffee maker please give this a try I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Very nice multipurpose coffee maker. Only complaint-lid not easy to remove to clean.
- I received my new Coffee Plus and the clock light did not work. I notified the company and was told that the light would no longer be illuminated. I was going to return it but decided not to as it was not a malfunction. However, I love the Coffee Pot.
- we used to go thru a coffee maker every 6 months and it was getting expensive. I first bought the Cuisinart coffeemaker with hot water system about 7 years ago, it recently died…..after 7 years of hard use I decided that it was well worth the money to get another one. I love this machine.
- picked it up at store, had to return it and pick another one.