Cuisinart Chw-12 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker:Keep everyone’s favorites on hand. The 12-cup capacity and a hot water system let you make multiple cups of coffee, hot cocoa, tea and more. A brew pause feature allows you to postpone the brew cycle just long enough to grab a quick cup.
Keep coffee at your preferred temperature
Carafe temperature control offers a heater plate with high, medium and low settings.
Prepare a few cups
1- to 4-cup setting allows precise operation.
Program the start time in advance
24-hour programmability lets you set the coffeemaker to start brewing when you wake up or at another convenient time.
Brew enough coffee for friends and relatives
The 12-cup capacity lets you prepare beverages for your guests. A drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle allow easy serving.
Make instant soup, hot cocoa, tea and more
A hot water system allows you to pour hot water for versatility. Indicator lights let you know when your hot water is ready and when it’s time to refill.
Grab a cup before the coffee is done brewing
A brew pause feature makes it easy to halt the brew cycle before it’s complete.
Turns the coffeemaker off for safety.
Easily view options in dim lighting
A programmable blue-backlit LCD display with a digital clock promotes visibility.
Effortlessly clean up when you’re done
A self-clean function does the cleaning for you. A removable drip tray leaves plenty of room to fill your travel mug.
Enjoy long-lasting use
Stainless-steel housing creates a durable design.
- Love dual function in one appliance. Makes great coffee and hot water ready in no time.
- I’ve been using a Cuisinart coffee maker for years. When I needed a new one, this one caught my eye. Works great. Bought it on sale for only $10 more than the unit without the watering heating portion. The directions regarding the on/off and knob settings are a bit confusing, but, once I got that figured out, I like this unit a lot. I keep the coffee temp set on medium and it’s piping hot. The water heating part is great too. No more waiting for the teapot to boil!
- great product. Great price point. Purchased my first one over 5 years ago and still going strong.
We have had the coffee maker for a few weeks now and can’t say we have any complaints. It is nice not having to buy filters anymore. As well, it does a pretty decent job brewing. I have listed the pro’s and cons. Please note the cons are just being tough to leave an open review. We would definitely recommend this device.Pros:
1. Good size pot.
2. Gets the coffee nice and hot.
3. Attractive appliance.
4. Neat feature to have water brew for tea.
5. Seems to be well made.
6. Easy to clean everything.
7. Re-Usable filterCons:
1. The hot water side is only hot water. Unfortunately you can’t brew coffee out of that side. It does’t say anywhere on the box it does that, but we thought it could do it.
2. Takes about 10 minutes to brew a full pot of coffee from a cold start.
3. No K-Cup support
4. A little pricey, but if it lasts more than a few years then this is not really a con. Time will tell I suppose.
- This is by far the best coffee pot we have owned. We love the hot water feature for hot chocolate or tea. Easy to use everything. Durable not some cheap junk. Would recommend to everyone.
- very useful coffee maker, you can heat water on one side and make coffee on the other. very stylish look. matches all of our black stainless appliances
- Love it, programmable. Dual coffee/tea maker! Perfect and I love it, would buy again and again just wish the clock lit up.
- Was very disappointed in this coffee maker. Very slow brewing and it’s easy to not get basket exactly right and have hot coffee everywhere. Can’t tell the low heat setting on the burner is less hot than high. The side water reservoir for single brews is very loud as it reheats during the day, so I don’t even use it now. Looks great is about all the positive I can say. It is rather pricey for you get, in my opinion.