This Crosley Furniture Brennan Entryway Storage Bench provides functional storage in an entry or hall. In addition, it offers extra seating where you need it. Sit on the bench to remove shoes or place bags on the solid hardwood seating surface while you remove coats and boots. The shoe storage compartment keeps your entry neat and organized. The two wicker storage baskets that come with this wood storage bench are ideal for other outdoor items such as gloves or hats. Since it is made of hardwood, it is designed to be durable and long-lasting. It is an attractive piece that is also practical for your home.
Crosley Furniture Brennan Entryway Storage Bench, Multiple Colors:
- Solid hardwood and veneer construction
- Variety of colors to match any decor
- Includes 2 wicker storage baskets
- Solid hardwood seating surface
- Full size bench cushion included
- Integrated shoe storage compartment in cubby bench
- It took me about 35 minutes to put together. Just needs a Philips screw driver. Don’t do it late at night when you are tired it is somewhat tedious. It looks great! Wood was ok to work with. Not high end but it looks it. My husband weighs over 220lbs and sat on it to put shoes on. The slots fit my husbands size 12 shoes.
- Love the storage bench. actually bought it to use at the foot of my bed and it’s perfect size and really good quality hardwood. I’m very impressed. Had never heard of Hayneedle before, but I liked what I saw on their website and I’m VERY HAPPY with the purchase!
- I am using this bench in my vacation home bathroom. It is great for holding our overnight bag and for sitting to put on shoes. It had lots of bolts for assembly, but everything came together easily. The final assembled piece is very attractive and feels solid. It’s perfect for the job. Would look great in an entrance too.
- I purchased this bench for my mudroom. It fits perfectly and looks amazing. I was impressed with the quality of the materials. The instructions were easy to read and follow. It took me about 15 minutes to put it together. The cushion is pretty comfortable as well. I had been worried it wouldn’t have much padding.
- I bought this entry bench for my house hoping it would help with the empty space in the main entrance. I loved the product and it was easy to install. My only down fall was the price, too much for the product. Not worth it but it was the cheapest one I found from other places I have looked at. Now I just want to add some more pillows and make it stand out more.
- Was a little cumbersome to put it all together but in the end looks good. JUst noticed some wood chipped off at the bottom after I built it but overall looks good. Hope it lasts long!