Crock-Pot The Original Slow Cooker – 4 Quart. It has oversized handles that carry your slow cooker with ease. Secure-fit lid, easy-to-use locking featuring rubber gasket for extra seal. Less mess on-the-go. Dishwasher safe stoneware and lid. Has three heat settings low, high and warm settings.
- Crock-Pot The Original Slow Cooker – 4 Quart.
- Cook & carry.Lock!.
- Removable stoneware.
- Three heat settings.
- Dishwasher safe stoneware and lid.
- Recipes included.
- Includes secure-fit lid.
- 4+ People.
- Like the size! Perfect for two people. Easier to clean than the bigger size ones.
- This slow cooker needs 4 feet on it instead of 3, when your trying to lock the lid on it can tip sideways. I love the slow cooker but it needs 4 feet to be steady.
- My wife wanted this so I bought her one,she is happy with the pot and the ability to locked, and take it anywhere at any time without spilling its contents.
- I just love my new crock pot . Not only that I love the color which goes with all my other Appliances . So in love with it
- I liked everything about this crock pot starting with the colir the latches that keep food from spilling everything.
- Only had it a short time but, used it already. Made chicken in gravy. My husband loved it. Had leftovers. He said it was just as good the next time, if not better. Will be using much more.
- I saw this item at Brandsmart 30% more. Then I Researched it online and found it at Walmart for such a great price. I ordered it and it was ship to the store near me within two days. I’ve used twice already and love it . The size is prefect to cook for a family of 4, it’s easy to clean and works great. Thank you Walmart
- I was skeptical at first to order it but I’m so glad that I did. The only thing that I would change about it is that the cord is very short but other then that the food turns out awesome and I love that you do not have to program it , just low, high or warm and you’re good to go. You cannot the price and quality of this little slow cooker.
- Just picked this up at Site to Store today. Took it home and tried it out and it started smoking and smelling something awful. I waited thinking maybe it was just a little burnoff because it was new. It continued to smoke and smell toxic and the outside was getting hotter than any CrockPot Ive had. I pulled the plug and its going back tomm. I loved the color and I really wanted to love this appliance but even if it wasnt defective, it would leave much to be desired. The cover doesnt fit well at all. The locking mechanism is clunky and even when you do get it locked, the gasket isnt sitting right so Im unsure as to whether it is really sealed. Worst was it only has three little feet and every time I went to lock it, it wanted to tip even when I had the dish half filled with water to weigh it down. That is so dangerous. Much too easy to tip hot food all over a table or people.