Slow cooking in your Crock-Pot 7-quart Smart-Pot Digital Slow Cooker gives you the flexibility to prepare a meal early and then let it cook all day. This stylish slow cooker with a flat digital panel uses programmable cook settings, so you can set it on high for 4 or 6 hours, or on low for 8 or 10 hours, conveniently and precisely cooking around your schedule. After the cooking time is complete, the Smart-Pot Slow Cooker will automatically shift to the warm setting to keep your food at an ideal serving temperature.
Crock-Pot 7 Qt. Smart-Pot Digital Slow Cooker, Brushed Stainless Steel:
- 7-qt. slow cooker casserole capacity serves 7+ people
- Program the cook settings for 4 or 6 hours on high or 8 or 10 hours on low
- Automatically shifts to the warm once cooking is complete
- This is the second one of this model I have gotten. The first one still works, but it was time for a new one the handles are starting to get loose and I have had it and used it for 11 years and still using it till I get my new one for xmas.
- I can cook for a month and then freeze it and last me a month
- Works Well for Hi and Lo roasting. Pork shoulder, Corned Beef and Chicken. All great. Limited timer options.
- Sturdy, easy to use and reliable. I am no chef, but love veggie soups this makes life easy!
- I have got a new best friend in my kitchen. Love this roomy slow cooker. It has 2 settings. 4-6 hours fast or 6-8 hours slow and keeps it warm for an hours after it’s done.
- My second crockpot like this. The first one cracked all the way across the bottom. But I like the size and the control options on this updated one. My only complaint is that it is so heavy to lift and wash.
- Great size to fit everything from soups, stews, chicken, and full size roasts! I like the two high/low settings and especially hot it automatically changes to Warm after time set is done cooking. Very easy to clean and love the see through glass lid.
- Wonderful Item! We ordered for our office and it is fabulous!
- I’ve only had it for a few months, I only used it once every 2 weeks – maybe once a week tops on rare occasions. I used it yesterday and it was leaking. The soup was dripping all over my counter and on the kitchen floor! When I checked it, the inner pot was cracked! It was normal use, no impact that would have caused it to crack! I’m so disappointed! I love the shape and size of this crockpot but other than that, there’s nothing else to love. Waste of money! Now I have to take it to the dump!